what steps do i take to get the browser to use internet explorer. Does it cost to change it?
    01-28-09 11:21 PM
    Open the Browser> BB Key> Options> Browser Configurations> Browser Identification: Internet Explorer

It doesn't cost anything to change it. You can also set it to Firefox if you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-09 11:26 PM
    when i get to where it say Browser: it says Internet Browser. If i click on it it just puts a rectangle over the words Internet browser. It will not show me anything else.
    01-28-09 11:33 PM
    oph wait. i found it. thanks.
    01-28-09 11:33 PM
    Also, be aware that this doesn't magically turn the BB browser into IE or Firefox. This only changes the useragent ID reported to websites that you view, useful if you're trying to view a full HTML page instead of the WAP version that most sites default to on the BB browser.
    01-29-09 12:39 AM
    On websites like Amazon, I find the WAP version much better to browse on. The regular site, takes forever to load... they have done a nice job with the Mobile version - IMHO.
    01-29-09 01:15 AM
    seems like browser is much quicker in blackberry setting.. but i do have to change it to IE to check my online banking..
    01-29-09 01:30 AM
    yeah, i noticed the same thing...much quicker with BB
    01-29-09 02:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD