Either those phones on the CB homepage are Vodaphone Storms, or those "leaked" Verizon box pics we got all hot about a couple months ago are fakes.
    11-16-08 07:00 PM
    well both comments could be wrong ... those boxes back then could have actually been the boxes and then.. they changed um.
    11-16-08 07:01 PM
    You can bet Verizon will have the ghetto red/white box with boxart that was leaked a few months ago.
    11-16-08 07:07 PM
    You can bet Verizon will have the ghetto red/white box with boxart that was leaked a few months ago.
    ROFL!!!! I don't doubt that for a second.
    11-16-08 07:08 PM
    I would definitely prefer a black box. It adds to the Darth Vader image that I think the Storm already projects.

Mr. Vader your phone will be ready on Friday. lol
    11-16-08 07:12 PM
    Either those phones on the CB homepage are Vodaphone Storms, or those "leaked" Verizon box pics we got all hot about a couple months ago are fakes.
    Or.....Verizon puts the black box inside a sleeve with their stuff.
    11-16-08 07:20 PM
    I just tried to look at the phones in the pic... they don't look like they have the Vodaphone logo on the bottom front. My guess is they actually are VZW phones.
    11-16-08 07:37 PM
    It adds to the Darth Vader image that I think the Storm already projects.
    ROFL!!! Darth could keep his appointments organized with a BlackBerry Storm!!!

1) Morning strangulation to motivate the troops
    2) Follow up: review preparations to dominate the galaxy
    3) Tune up and oil change
    11-16-08 07:44 PM
    I heard the boxes will indeed be the black blackberry one, but with a white Verizon slip case/ cover/ whatever it's called.

What we saw a few months ago was a picture of the slip case.
    11-16-08 07:48 PM
    god i hope we get the black box there wicked
    11-16-08 07:49 PM
    Anyone have that picture that surfaced? I've never seen it.
    11-16-08 07:50 PM
    Anyone have that picture that surfaced? I've never seen it.

The lines are where they will be cut, so that the box will slide in.

Red are cut lines, and Blue are fold lines.
    11-16-08 07:54 PM

The lines are where they will be cut, so that the box will slide in.

Red are cut lines, and Blue are fold lines.
    Whoo hoo! I was right! lol
    11-16-08 08:03 PM
    Wow you guys are the biggest nerds in the earth if you actually care about the box. If my box survives we tearing it apart to get to the phone then it will just be another thing to make my apt more cluttered. It's a box who cares.
    11-16-08 08:13 PM
    Wow you guys are the biggest nerds in the earth if you actually care about the box. If my box survives we tearing it apart to get to the phone then it will just be another thing to make my apt more cluttered. It's a box who cares.
    +1. Are you guys up there in the thread insane. It's a box...for a phone.
    11-16-08 08:17 PM
    yea, sitting here trying to figure out why the box is up for discussion. Are you gonna frame it or something? My box is going in the trash after i get it, i dont keep clutter around
    11-16-08 08:19 PM
    hahah I agree.
    Phones abroad come in some of the coolest boxes... it's such a bigger deal there.
    Here it's some crappy cardboard cutout
    11-16-08 08:19 PM
    Haha. We gotta keep ourselves entertained somehow. Friday is just going to creep its way here.
    11-16-08 08:20 PM
    never a dull moment with you...
    11-16-08 09:25 PM
    Haha. We gotta keep ourselves entertained somehow. Friday is just going to creep its way here.
    ^ That, and no matter what anybody thinks, packaging sells. It's the first thing people see, and first impressions go a long way.
    11-16-08 09:31 PM
    Or.....Verizon puts the black box inside a sleeve with their stuff.
    There you have it, on the engadget page, BlackBerry Storm review - Engadget, the black box in the "ghetto" sleeve. lol
    11-19-08 10:56 PM
    Sorry this is way off topic but, Spotmark I recognize your avatar from someone from SCUBABOARD. Are you the same person or just happen to have the same avatar?

OK I return you to your normally scheduled programming
    11-19-08 11:00 PM
    ?, my avatar is a picture of me, but I have nothing to do with scubaboard. Gotta link?
    11-19-08 11:03 PM
    who cares about the box?? what r u gonna keep it on display? all i want is the damn phone already!
    11-19-08 11:06 PM
    ?, my avatar is a picture of me, but I have nothing to do with scubaboard. Gotta link?
    Sorry I have not been active there for a while. I went back through some of my old posts but I did not see it. Sorry, I will keep an eye out for it and PM you the link if I see it again. I just remember it because there has a thread that got hijacked and turned in to a cigar discussion.
    11-19-08 11:17 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD