I have been using Bolt mobile browser on my storm for a week now and am in love with it. It is even faster than opera mini and is much more compatible than opera mini is for the 9530. Still no suretouch compatibility, but in my opinion it is a much better all-around browser...let me know your thoughts.
    03-27-09 09:40 PM
    I'm not thrilled with the interface - not touch screen friendly.
    03-27-09 09:52 PM
    Do a search for Bolt. You'll find a ton of feedback on this browser. It's been discussed a great deal.
    03-27-09 09:53 PM
    I find opera mini much faster than bolt.
    03-28-09 01:25 AM
    Me too, opera mini feels faster and imo, a more intuitive interface.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 01:34 AM
    I didn't like bolt that much so I took it out. UI is crappyvfor me.

03-28-09 02:54 AM
    I don't really care for the UI either. That said it is a lot faster than Opera for me. Plus its the only browser that will open web pages from my supplier.

03-28-09 05:57 AM
    I tried it last night and wasn't it a fan. I had trouble navigating to links. It does load fairly quick and seem to load web pages like they are when using a computer.
    03-28-09 08:38 AM
    I'm not thrilled with the interface - not touch screen friendly.
    In retrospect I think RIM would have been better off, and should have put a scroll ball in the middle of the 4 bottom buttons. I know they wanted this thing to be a touch screen but selecting links is near impossible of some sites. IMO the Bolt browser needs a scroll ball to work effectively.
    03-28-09 08:40 AM
    Opera Mini has been faster for me. Bolt does not have a great UI and it just seems like it is still in Beta...wait, it is lol

03-28-09 08:48 AM
    I didn't like Bolt, it was too slow when it reloaded pages when I would try to go back. It seems like there is not any cache available.
    03-28-09 10:48 AM
    Bolt got really hard to use since it doesnt really utilize the click function when searching

Posted from my Computer on my.toilet.com
    03-28-09 12:37 PM
    if they port mozilla fennec to storm

fennec > opera mini

heres hoping mozilla makes a storm version
    03-28-09 12:50 PM
    I reverted back to opera from Bolt. Too many errory, was hard to navigate with the touch screen and it was much slower than opera.
    03-28-09 10:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD