Has anyone tried this? I was reading about it on the main page, says it suppose to be lightening fast! I installed and to me it seems like the standard browser is faster? Is it just me? Is anyone else having this issue too?

Also, I read that 5.0.0.4 is now leaked? I have 5.0.0.3.8... That's the same right? Sorry if that was a stupid question... Just wanted to make sure.

Thanks everyone.
    12-10-09 10:17 AM
    I also downloaded the bolt browser. It was slower than the blackberry browser. Installed Opera Mini 5 beta 2 and it is fast
    12-10-09 11:47 AM
    Hands down the Opera mini beta 2 is quicker then bolt. I thought Opera mini beta 1 was quicker on my storm 1 then on my storm 2.

On Bolt every time you want to type in a web address you have to open the keyboard? It doesn't start up on its own? Is this an issue that I am having or is this supposed to be that way?
    12-10-09 11:52 AM
    On Bolt every time you want to type in a web address you have to open the keyboard? It doesn't start up on its own? Is this an issue that I am having or is this supposed to be that way?
    This is the reason I removed it from my phone. I found it very annoying to have to go into the menu everytime I wanted to show or hide the keyboard.

Some of the speed differences might be because Bolt loads the full website. BB browser and Opera will default to the mobile site on some sites (i.e espn).
    12-10-09 11:56 AM
    Yea I've always heard people swearing by bolt but I didn't like it, only nice thing is it saves username and password but it was deff slower or at least the same speed as the bb browser

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 12:03 PM
    Loaded with limited success. Its rendering speed is slower than the native browser or Opera. Some pages will not allow sign in, and ones that allow sign in will not open. Very odd and time consuming to operate. Opera or native browser easier and quicker. Bolt support replies to my requests for support but their replies are limited in solution, and no reply to the speed issue...
    12-10-09 04:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD