I have been trying to sync my phone with DM via Bluetooth, it loads and syncs my contacts but when it goes to sync with my calendar it locks up and has an unknown error. I am using Outlook 2007. I noticed under options on the calendar of my Storm that there is a "wireless synchronization" and it is shaded grey and says no. There is no where for me to change this. Has anyone here figured this out before? Any suggestions?
    03-02-09 01:51 PM
    How were you able to connect to DM with Bluetooth? I can connect to my computer using blue tooth but DM wont see it. I cant even access bluetooth options in the configuration tab
    03-02-09 02:23 PM
    Try syncing with a cable. If it locks up then, you know it's not a Bluetooth issue. I'm inclined to say it's not going to be a Bluetooth connectivity issue, but a cable test sync would prove that.
    03-02-09 02:52 PM
    I regularly sync with my cable with no issues. I need to keep my calendar synced often and thought It would be nice if I did not need to use the cable every time. So it does fully sync with the cable, just not bluetooth.
    03-02-09 03:14 PM
    I regularly sync with my cable with no issues. I need to keep my calendar synced often and thought It would be nice if I did not need to use the cable every time. So it does fully sync with the cable, just not bluetooth.
    Could it be the brouser cache?
    I'm always dealing with that. Any error, I clear that on my bb

hope it helps
    03-02-09 03:19 PM
    Just to add, the "wireless reconcile" you see greyed out does not mean Bluetooth wireless. It means BES... and since you aren't activated on that, you don't have that option. I would resetup the sync profile in DM while in Bluetooth only and see if that fixes it. If not, perhaps a Bluetooth stack update is in order. If it works flawlessly in cable mode, but fails in Bluetooth only, then the only thing you can do is rule out one thing at a time. Sync profile, Bluetooth stack drivers, version of DM, and then version of Outlook.
    03-02-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD