I am running the stock .75 OS on a recently purchased storm from vzw. I was using slacker with the included headphone and decided to pair my moto HT 820s which worked great with my previous moto q. The headphones pair without a problem, but as soon as I play music, either in slacker or the included BB media player, I get a 2 second intro to the music then it turns off.

I have noticed other people with similar problems: dropped signal or problems with slacker, but their solutions have not worked for me. I have uninstalled slacker and reinstalled, no change. I have uninstalled slacker and still the music player doesnt work, I only get the 2 second intro. I know the headset is connected b/c I can use the controls to move to the next song, I just get the 2 second intro when the next song plays. I have tried fiddlin' with the options, turning off the data transfer option on BT, timing when I connect with the headset, doing a battery pull. Still, only 2 seconds of music and then it mutes.

I am hoping there is just a setting that I am missing. Any help would be appreciated...

PB
    03-08-09 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD