Just got my storm yesterday. Anyone having problems with the car bluetooth not working in a ML350 works sometimes not others
    01-10-09 02:04 PM
    The phone is fine; get a new car! I don't have a ML but I haven't experienced any car bluetooth issues myself.
    01-10-09 03:53 PM
    the car is 6 months old. bluetooth worked great with my old phone which was the krave about ready to take the storm back
    01-10-09 05:34 PM
    Have you contacted Mercedes or the manufacturer of the bluetooth system, they should be able to tell you if the Storm is compatible with the system and maybe even the correct pairing instructions.
    01-10-09 05:59 PM
    http://www.mercedes-benz-mobile.com/...tro_select.php

check out that site, i dont see it on there
    01-10-09 06:09 PM
    http://www.mercedes-benz-mobile.com/...tro_select.php

check out that site, i dont see it on there
    Sweeet site. Yeah, I don't see it there either. You probably could still get it to work, but when it fails then you probably won't be able to find technical support for the issue.
    01-10-09 06:49 PM
    One thing to remember is that not all bluetooth enabled devices play nice with each...bummer.
    01-10-09 06:54 PM
    I had a similiar problem with my 05 Grand Cherokee. Sometimes it would connect and sometimes it wouldnt...then all of the sudden it started to work fine.. Havent had any problems since..delete the phone from the car, then try to repair the phone..maybe it will help
    01-10-09 06:59 PM
    I have an older ML-320. I tried out the Motorola 505. Traveling around Houston's tall buildings or pine trees in Montgomery made me crazy trying to play my iTunes music I sync'd to my Storm through my FM tuner. Switched back to old cassette with cord - works like a dream. Don't need any fancy adapter for the new Storm audio out. Motorola 505 is still great for hands free incoming calls, though !
    01-10-09 11:02 PM
    My mom has a new 08 GL 450 Mercedes, and the blutooth seems to work fine when I try it with my phone.

If anything call up MBZ and they can set it up for you, that is how they did it with my mom's phone.

Oh and @ jratzo, the M-class is the class for the ML-350, and the M-class is listed, so it should work.
    01-10-09 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD