Is there a way to bluetooth sync more than one picture to your computer at a time? I know how to send one picture... but I just took like 8 pictures when i was out golfing... and i want a quick way to download all of them onto my computer via bluetooth.

So.. can i only do one at a time... or is there a way to send more than one?
    11-28-08 07:21 PM
    please help if you can!!

thanks in advance for replies and answers!
    11-29-08 02:52 AM
    well I don't know of a way via bluetooth however if you plug it in using mass storage mode you can simply browse to the folder and grab all the images..
    11-29-08 03:35 AM
    only thing is.. the blackberry software is on my dads PC... while i like to have my pictures on my MacBookPro laptop, which i don't sync with my storm... i'll just do them one by one if there is no way to mass transport them via bluetooth.

thanks for your help tho noaim.
    11-29-08 04:01 AM
    Hey SaMaster...

I think the default is to store pictures you take on the micro SD card. So if you have a converter from Micro to standard SD you should be able to just put the SD card in your dad's pc.

If you don't already have a converter from Micro SD to standard, you could just buy a MICRO SD USB reader. As you may imagine...it's really small and keeps you from having to go from Micro SD to Standard SD to Memory card reader. Just straight from Micro SD to PC.

Hope that helps...

NONA
    11-29-08 04:27 AM
    ahh ok. that makes sense. I do think I have a converter, from some of my old phones that used microSD cards.

I'll try that out, thanks for the info!
    11-29-08 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD