Has anyone else experienced this? I make a call using a speed dial number from the touchpad and talk via BT. If I go to make another call afterwards, the phonecall goes thru the phone speaker and not thru the BT anymore. I have to hit speakerphone and then BT to get it back to the headset. A bit annoying but I understand it's only the first release of this software.

Thoughts? Sympathy?
    11-25-08 10:11 AM
    its because after you touch the hand set it leaves BT mode , do it all by the BT and you shouldnt have this issue. AKA set up voice command
    11-25-08 10:13 AM
    Yes i have the same issue with the speed dial. I have used 9539 with build .65 and .75. the first call on .75 it worked correctly but then defaulted to the handset again. I haven't hear of a solution but most likely wait for a OS update.
    I have tried Jawbone 1, Z9i and a Plantronics(something). Same with all
    11-30-08 06:22 PM
    Finally, I thought I was losing my mind. My issue is that when I use speed dial, once the call is connected it disconnects my BT and goes to the hand set. If I try to reconnect the BT, it will sometimes disconnect the call. Am I missing something obvious?
    ----------------------------------------
    Ain't No Time to Hate, Barely Time to Wait - Grateful Dead
    01-04-09 08:59 PM
    Having the same problem as ChkBravo. Any help to solve this?
    01-05-09 07:55 PM
    I too am having the problem of BT going to headset
    01-28-09 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD