I kno this issue has come up before but I can't find a solution. I am using vista ultimate 64 bit. When connecting my storm via bluetooth to my computer I get an error. It says cannot find bluetooth peripheral driver. I have DM 4.7 installed. Weird thing is, works on my other computer with vista 32 bit. Really hope someone can help. Trying to get it working for the Bluetooth version of tetherberry coming soon. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 12:44 AM
    anyone? anything?
    07-07-09 06:34 AM
    Your PC does have Blue Tooth right? Make sure you have the latest drivers and that Blue Tooth is enable on the Storm. (And enabled on your PC)
    07-07-09 09:19 AM
    yes... and its all up to date. what all can you do when connected via bluetooth? just backup/restore, or can you load apps and everything? thanks
    07-09-09 04:01 PM
    I kno this issue has come up before but I can't find a solution. I am using vista ultimate 64 bit. When connecting my storm via bluetooth to my computer I get an error. It says cannot find bluetooth peripheral driver. I have DM 4.7 installed. Weird thing is, works on my other computer with vista 32 bit. Really hope someone can help. Trying to get it working for the Bluetooth version of tetherberry coming soon. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I did see something posted a day or two ago about this, I have tried searching but can't find it. If I recall it had something to do with ports in Vista device manger not showing RIM virtual serial port V2. Maybe compare your 32 and 64 machines in this area?? Sorry not more help!
    07-09-09 06:47 PM
    yes... and its all up to date. what all can you do when connected via bluetooth? just backup/restore, or can you load apps and everything? thanks
    I believe you can do a backup and send files like .mp3 and such. I don't remember what else though. I know there's not a whole lot you can do while connected via bluetooth though
    07-09-09 06:52 PM
    I found the post that might help you get this running:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f40/blu...ry-dtm-262776/
    07-11-09 01:40 PM
    So did you end up getting your problem solved?
    07-11-09 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD