Which Bluetooth headset works best with the storm?

I'm thinking one of the Jawbones.
    12-20-08 11:28 AM
    I own a Jabra JX20 Pura.... great one! It's small, very convenient and easy to use!
    12-20-08 11:30 AM
    Which Bluetooth headset works best with the storm?

I'm thinking one of the Jawbones.

I have the Jawbone II and I can honestly say it's the best BT headset I have ever used (I have owned 4 others).
    12-20-08 11:30 AM
    I just got the Blue ant V1 after accidentally breaking my logitec. It is so clear, comfortable and easy to use. I had also tried the jawbone II but thought it sounded tinny and I would reach up to adjust in my ear because I was having a hard time hearing and kept hanging up on people as the entire outside of the headset acts as the button. I also found the ear piece to be kind of cheap. For that kind of money, I expected more. It was clear in its audio though.

One other feature I wasn't expecting on the blue ant was that it came with a car charging adapter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 11:41 AM
    I have a plantronics discovery 925. Works great, clear sound on both ends, small, lightweight and it fits snugly and comfortably for extended periods of time. I had a jawbone 1 and hated it (didn't fit) and a jabra jx10 which I loved but the ear clip broke and it wouldn't stay in my ear any longer.
    12-20-08 11:51 AM
    I personaly choose a motorola because the plug charge is the same as the storm have and the sound really ok
    12-20-08 11:56 AM
    I have the Jawbone II and I can honestly say it's the best BT headset I have ever used (I have owned 4 others).
    I agree with dean.
    12-20-08 11:59 AM
    I personaly choose a motorola because the plug charge is the same as the storm have and the sound really ok
    plantronics discovery 925...also has the same plug as the storm
    12-20-08 12:23 PM
    I tried using the Jawbone 2 but it dug into my ear really bad. So I am not using the Motorola one. The new one it uses the same plug as the storm. However the reception on it sucks. I have paired it 3 times and am still getting alot of static and that is if the person on the other end can hear me at all. Not sure if I have a bad one or what. When I was talking with the guy from Verizon he just told me he only heard the normal amount of static that you would expect to hear from a bluetooth headset I was normal?? So my question is this: how many other people out there have same one and is there static on yours, Or do people complan about not being able to here you when you are driving?? Also is it normal to have static on a bluetooth headset in general??
    12-20-08 12:24 PM
    Every bluetooth that I have ever had caused many complaints from the other person.

Especially when driving.

I am hoping that the Jawbone fixes that.

Which Jawbone is the latest and greatest?
    12-20-08 01:04 PM
    I'm using the LG HBM-750 and it works great. Bleeding loud when turned up and I haven't had connection issues with it yet. My Motorola H700s are a different story.
    12-20-08 01:05 PM
    I've used the Jawbone 1 and the incoming sound quality was not good. My callers said they could hear me fine. I then switched to the Motorola S9 and that was much better. The Motorola has a foam pad while the Jawbone has a hard rubber one. Can't believe the difference in sound quality was due to that????
    12-20-08 02:54 PM
    Every bluetooth that I have ever had caused many complaints from the other person.

Especially when driving.

I am hoping that the Jawbone fixes that.

Which Jawbone is the latest and greatest?
    The Jawbone II is the newest. Sound quality on the other end is very good. I even did the test of talking in the car with the stereo BLASTING and they heard me clearly with little or no background noise. They put in some different sized earpieces and hooks so you can try some combo's to get the best fit.
    12-20-08 03:30 PM
    I would also suggest the jawbone,I've owned at least 4 bluetooth heasdsets,and the jawbone was vastly superior to all of them

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 03:35 PM
    Motorola H12, simple and works great I can use the Storms car charger to charge it.
    12-20-08 03:58 PM
    another vote for the Jawbone II.. best headset in the world.. noise cancel works like it says it does..

oh btw, had the org. jawbone, and about 5 motorola's and a plantronics (all crap).. so im talking from experience.
    12-20-08 03:59 PM
    Jawbone II- Own it, Love it.
    12-20-08 04:00 PM
    I was using a Motorola but purchased an LG HBM-760 at the time I upgraded to the storm. got moisture in it during a rainstorm and it died immediately - the warranty sucks - they said that because I used it in the rain - getting out of my vehicle and got soaked from an overflowing gutter - and allowed it to get soaked that the warranty excludes it.

Gone back to my motorola. battery life is not as good but the quality is good at both ends.
    12-20-08 05:51 PM
    Another vote for the JB2, superb head set! Noise cancel is good too as my callers have said my calls sound excellent.
    12-20-08 06:26 PM
    BlueAnt V1. They work good for three of us having Storms.
    12-20-08 06:31 PM
    I would NOT get the Jawbone 2 it has given me nothing but trouble. Mine doesn't really noise cancel despite being worn properly. The good part is that it charges quickly but that is about the best part.

I am looking at geting the Discovery 925 from plantronics
    03-16-09 08:05 AM
    I have the motorola H710 with the flip boom. It is comfortable and in tests against the Jawbone II people I talked to preferred the Motorola. I found the Jawbone less comforstable and the buttons more difficult to use than the Motorola.
    03-16-09 08:16 AM
    Dos the Jabra - JX20 have a have a ear piece that goes around the ear, i'v been looking at this headset but was not clear on that?
    Thanks
    03-16-09 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD