I am able to pair storm to Motorola S9 headphones and have it work most of the time. The only time it does not work well is when I go running outside. When in the gym the phone is placed on the treadmill and it works great. When I place the phone in my pocket to go running outside the music starts skipping like an old record. I have tried this with the phone in the leather case and without. I am able to stop the skipping for a short while when I press one of the buttons. I think this may have something to do with the screen timing out. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?

Storm 9500 on Vodafone running .141
    05-25-09 03:08 PM
    I had the exact same problem. I can not explain why but placing the phone in my right pocket made it work much better. I ended up breaking down and getting a body glove arm pouch. This fixed it completely
    05-25-09 06:16 PM
    The arm band fixes the problem. Hence why if you purchase one from Verizon or most other carriers it comes with the arm band.

And the problem lies within the movement of the phone... not the headset itself.
    Last edited by bs1two; 05-25-09 at 06:40 PM.
    05-25-09 06:37 PM
    Bt works better inside because it can bounce off walls that is why it doesn't work as well outside

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 07:02 PM
    Exactly. The closer to the headset the better. Especially outside since there are no walls for the signal to bounce off of. That's why the armbands are more successful for stereo bluetooth. Keeps the phone movement and distance more stable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 07:05 PM
    The S9's are extra picky about signal and the antenna is in the main section behind your neck. As other noted, the only way to have a decent signal is to get the phone up as close to the same level as the headphones as possible and as far toward the back of your head as possible. Even with the Storm on my left arm, if I turn my head left the sound cuts out since then my head is then between the Storm and the antenna on the S9's.
    05-25-09 08:03 PM
    thanks for the posts. I'm experiencing the problem still on a torch paired with Plantronics or Sony BT headsets. ug!
    06-15-11 02:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD