Upgraded to OS 5.0.0.328 (Platform 4.2.0.128) a couple weeks ago; now every 5 minutes, the LED flashes blue 7 times.

I DO NOT have BT (Bluetooth) enabled - I've never have had a BT device connected. I have gone into Options/Bluetooth/Options to ensure that the LED Connection Indicator is OFF. Bluetooth status is also "Disabled".

I have battery-pulled more times than I can count in the last couple weeks, disabled, disconnected, de-installed, and inactivated all of the apps that I can think of that may be doing this - nothing has made any difference, it still keeps going off like clockwork. During the day this isn't too annoying, at night it's very annoying.

I have searched through these forums, BlackBerry forums, and generically on Google and haven't found any posts on this... Am I the only one having this problem?
    12-19-09 07:30 PM
    Are you using BerryBuzz, ColorID, or any other LED/sound notification app?
    12-19-09 08:04 PM
    thats what i was thinking too...sounds like a reminder on berrybuzz. every now and then mine wont clear itself and it will blink until i click into my sms folder then it clears.
    12-19-09 08:22 PM
    OP Said "I have battery-pulled more times than I can count in the last couple weeks, disabled, disconnected, de-installed, and inactivated all of the apps that I can think of that may be doing this - nothing has made any difference"

I'd think this would include BerryBuzz etc.

Personally (and I'm not at all familiar with Curves) I'd think it could be a corrupted OS. If it was me, I would back up, do a total wipe and fresh install. But thats me. Anyone else with some ideas??
    12-19-09 08:24 PM
    Yes, I use BuzzMe v2.1 from BigTinCan... I had de-installed that and it still kept blinking - but maybe the de-install wasn't complete? Not sure, but I went back in and checked it - sure enough I had a Missed Call reminder set to Blue/5 Minutes. I feel like an *****! Well, even if I'm not too Storm impressed, I am very CrackBerry impressed this time! Thank you very much! I really appreciate the fast response! You guys rock!
    12-19-09 08:25 PM
    oops, didn't realize id-i-ot was a bad word...
    12-19-09 08:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD