i blew my speaker about a week after getting my phone, is this common or what? and is verizon gonna replace it? i dont have insurance but i do have the extended warranty?
    03-09-09 10:02 AM
    i blew my speaker about a week after getting my phone, is this common or what? and is verizon gonna replace it? i dont have insurance but i do have the extended warranty?
    No offence but if this was me id of rushed straight out to your local store, than posting on here. I think you get a 14 day cool off period were you can get it replaced without anyting going on warrenty. But yea they should change it instantly. Jus remember to take a form of ID and your reciept

~Joe
    03-09-09 10:04 AM
    Damn what kinda AMP were you using?! Hehe..
    03-09-09 10:08 AM
    The storm came with a one-year manufacturer's warranty so you should have no problem replacing it even if you didn't purchase the insurance. Just take phone back to Verizon.
    03-09-09 11:37 AM
    As for it being a common problem...yes, it's extremely common. It happens to all Storms eventually.

Yours, however, is the first.
    03-09-09 12:31 PM
    As for it being a common problem...yes, it's extremely common. It happens to all Storms eventually.

Yours, however, is the first.
    LOL @ this
    03-09-09 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD