Alright everyone Im running the leaked version Os 5.0.0.191 and I was going through the files and I noticed a new file called net_rim_bb_vvm. Well I opened it up with wordpad and was looking through the file and noticed that it stood for Blackberry Visual Voicemail. So is this going to be implamented in the final released version because its obviously there now. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
    09-05-09 11:57 AM
    My storm showed it when i got it, however have you tried looking at the applications in the desktop manager?
    09-06-09 02:53 PM
    My storm showed it when i got it, however have you tried looking at the applications in the desktop manager?

R U implying that visual voicemail is available on th DM?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-06-09 06:49 PM
    K what I did was I downloaded the .191 os and installed the files. I then went to C:Program Files/CommonFiles/ResearchInMotion/Shared/LoaderFiles/9530AMEA_v5.0.0.191_p4.2.0.43
    and from there I right clicked the file net_rim_bb_vvm and opened the file in Wordpad and noticed that it said Blackberry Visual Voicemail.

I didnt however find it in DM or in the applications folder on the phone as well. The file is there where the OS is installed just not available in the Storm itself or in DM. So could it possibly be a feature in the final build.
    09-06-09 07:42 PM
    I know those files have been there for a while and first noticed them with the 140 build. The only device I've seen a screen shot of it installed on so far is the Onyx.

09-06-09 07:50 PM
    So this could mean that it will possibly be available in later builds then, correct?
    09-06-09 08:01 PM
    So this could mean that it will possibly be available in later builds then, correct?
    I don't know if it will be for the storm series but there is always a possibility. Like I said, I've only seen some screenshots and heard of it running on one of the later Onyx OS as of right now.

09-06-09 08:13 PM
    Awesome and thanks a million.
    09-06-09 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD