Since I installed this provided software, I get a message upon boot up regarding trying to install Roxio. Is Roxio part of this software or do I have other issues? Has anyone had problems with this software? I recently did a Storm to new Storm switch and the program worked flawlessly. It's just that pesky pop up every time I start my computer
    01-30-09 04:40 PM
    Yes, Roxio is part of the software that Desktop Manager uses. Use Roxio as one of the options to move music, movies, photos, etc. between your computer and the phone.
    01-30-09 04:45 PM
    Are you getting the message when you open BB Desktop Manager or when you boot up your computer?

If you are getting it when you turn on your computer and you try downloading the program, do you then get another error that says something like "the program is already in use or you can't download because another program is is downloading"?

I only ask because I had a virus (thanks Limewire) that hid itself in my Roxio program. I wound up having to reinstall my XP OS.

I really hope that isn't your issue. It's a pain to deal with.

You don't have to install Roxio to your computer to use DM. When you download BBDM you can choose "Custom" and select what you want to download.
    01-30-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD