View Poll Results: Which Phone?

Voters
157. You may not vote on this poll
  • iPhone 3g

51 32.48%
  • Blackberry Storm

110 70.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Okay lets say when you got your Blackberry Storm, and your carrier had both the Storm and the iPhone which one would you have chosen be honest.. i would have chosen the iPhone.
    03-22-09 04:10 PM
    wow i cant believe you started a thread like this... better be prepared to be flamed
    03-22-09 04:11 PM
    wow i cant believe you started a thread like this... better be prepared to be flamed
    yah lol but i dont care
    03-22-09 04:12 PM
    i wish you luck
    03-22-09 04:13 PM
    i wish you luck
    thanks.....
    03-22-09 04:15 PM
    What really is the point of the thread? Both are good phones for what they do.
    03-22-09 04:18 PM
    this IS a blackberry addict forum ya know....
    03-22-09 04:19 PM
    No multi-tasking, no tethering, no bb messenger, no mms. UHHHHH, Storm wins
    03-22-09 04:20 PM
    this IS a blackberry addict forum ya know....
    yah and i want to see how many people are really addicts and if the storm would of been there frist choice nothing more
    03-22-09 04:22 PM
    glitchy OS outweighs all...iphone for now....esp with a new version predicted in June with the official release of 3.0. Maybe when we get a smoother OS it will be a more legitimate comparison
    03-22-09 04:22 PM
    No multi-tasking, no tethering, no bb messenger, no mms. UHHHHH, Storm wins
    you got to rember you can get all of those things from jailbreaking
    03-22-09 04:23 PM
    this is like going into a ford dealership and asking people whether they would be more likely to buy a ford or a chevy
    03-22-09 04:25 PM
    this is like going into a ford dealership and asking people whether they would be more likely to buy a ford or a chevy
    yah but you never know
    Last edited by ballard26; 03-22-09 at 04:33 PM.
    03-22-09 04:26 PM
    lol...i love my storm but as of now....my roommate's iphone still trumps me...
    03-22-09 04:27 PM
    lol i just love my ipod touch 2g but the storm is always there and i use it all the time
    03-22-09 04:29 PM
    okay its wierd there tied lol i voted for the bb storm
    03-22-09 04:39 PM
    Personally, I would much rather have the Storm. Id rather be different with a blackberry than be the same and have no personality with an iPhone. In Alaska, I can guarantee I am one of very few who will have the Storm.
    03-22-09 04:48 PM
    When the iPhone came out I wanted it really bad. Needed to have it. Then I didn't watch TV for a few weeks and the need to have one vanished. GREAT marketing Apple has. Bought my Storm on impulse. The VZW rep said I could have the phone charged to my monthly bill rather than pay for it now. Sounded good to me! I don't know how I got along without a BB for so long. Love my Storm and wouldn't switch. Even if I was stuck with the hybrid beta OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 04:50 PM
    I voted for the Storm. I had a chance to put a second iPhone on AT&T instead, but I didn't want one. The iPhone, while polished and pretty, is lacking features that are most important to me (better camera, video recording, removable battery, stereo BT support, etc.). Then there's the whole AT&T issue...lol! Even when they get 3.0 it's still not going to be quite enough to make me want a second one. In addition to the 3.0 upgrades, if Apple makes the hardware changes I'm looking for and brings it to Verizon, well then maybe.

And BTW, there are several reasons why the iPhone is more polished. Obviously Apple only has one phone and can concentrate on it, but it also is a relatively simple phone. With fewer features and lesser hardware it's no wonder they can make it run more smoothly. The Storm is significantly more complicated and thus more work to program for.
    03-22-09 04:52 PM
    I voted for the Storm. I had a chance to put a second iPhone on AT&T instead, but I didn't want one. The iPhone, while polished and pretty, is lacking features that are most important to me (better camera, video recording, removable battery, stereo BT support, etc.). Then there's the whole AT&T issue...lol! Even when they get 3.0 it's still not going to be quite enough to make me want a second one. In addition to the 3.0 upgrades, if Apple makes the hardware changes I'm looking for and brings it to Verizon, well then maybe.

And BTW, there are several reasons why the iPhone is more polished. Obviously Apple only has one phone and can concentrate on it, but it also is a relatively simple phone. With fewer features and lesser hardware it's no wonder they can make it run more smoothly. The Storm is significantly more complicated and thus more work to program for.
    no the iphone beats the storm hardware wise in everyway look it up
    03-22-09 05:00 PM
    I voted for the Storm. I had a chance to put a second iPhone on AT&T instead, but I didn't want one. The iPhone, while polished and pretty, is lacking features that are most important to me (better camera, video recording, removable battery, stereo BT support, etc.). Then there's the whole AT&T issue...lol! .

Whats that issue?.. i really wanna know

Personally, I would much rather have the Storm. Id rather be different with a blackberry than be the same and have no personality with an iPhone.

I know that right know we all BB are playing catch up with the iPhone but I think that is my #1 reason for having a BB storm.. I'm not everybody else "my phone is one of a kind"

My friends taunt my BB all the time it�s like 4 iPhones against mines... and when we start doing comparisons my BB always looses
    i.e. browsing speed and good God those apps are so beautiful and fast� can�t wait until BB start getting apps likes those
    03-22-09 05:07 PM
    its my 3rd post yay 7 more and i become a user
    03-22-09 05:13 PM
    6 more lol......
    03-22-09 05:18 PM
    he iphone has been out for how many more years than the storm?? realistically of course its better. if it wasnt it would not be around still...give the storm some time. its already a pretty amazing phone. with a little TLC and some time put into it, esp with the demand you can clearly see on these forums, it will be everything all of us dream of. i mean look how far its come already? and thats without the help of vzw and RIM haha. in time my friends in time!
    03-22-09 05:24 PM
    iPhone hands down. Had one, had to switch to VZW, got the Storm as its "iphone like" in that its touch screen, definitely no other correlation besides that.
    03-22-09 05:27 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD