The New York Slimes is the most biased and liberal paper in the country.
    Since becoming toilet paper, the Times stock is worth less than half what it once was.
    The Iphone does have an outstanding browser and great media player however it sucks *** for email, phone, sounds, and battery life.
    Nothing like not getting an important email or missing call because your phone has switched to EDGE and wont allow phone calls to come through.

YES YES the Storm has ISSUES... but the IPHONE has JUST as many and ITS problems FAR exceed the Storm..
    11-27-08 06:42 PM
    So now it's Apple who have set up a campaign to give the Storm bad review, are some of you delusional or what?

Apple is also the one behind reviews like this:

Technophile: BlackBerry Storm | Technology | The Guardian
    11-27-08 06:42 PM
    You know, the more I read this stuff, the more it seems like desperation to get people to hate
    These without ever really trying one for themselves...
    Then I post on here, go back to my now playing movie and unpause it...
    Maybe i'm missing something.......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by fonebrkr; 11-27-08 at 07:25 PM.
    11-27-08 06:57 PM
    Adjei thanks for posting numerous reviews that i assume you find relevant, seems you really are obsessed with this phone
    11-27-08 07:00 PM
    So now it's Apple who have set up a campaign to give the Storm bad review, are some of you delusional or what?

Apple is also the one behind reviews like this:

Technophile: BlackBerry Storm | Technology | The Guardian
    Like I said in another thread. I think the Itoy is a piece of sh*t but it has sold pretty well so what do I know. Seems the Storm has many of the same love/hate parallels.

What I know is that it's flying out the door in both the U.K. and the U.S. and they aren't being returned(i.e.not liked, crap, a dud, unusable) at anywhere near the rate these reviews would have you believe.

Sell 250,000+ smartphones in just over a week of a first gen form factor with first gen software and you can expect a healthy amount of dislike along with get this, thousands upon thousands of returned phones; they're still going out the door 20-30 times faster then they're coming back.

I guess all those people who don't like it are still recommending it to their friends and family for some reason.

I guess Rim is behind reviews like this
    jkOnTheRun:jkOnTheRun review- Blackberry Storm, yes it can cut and paste
    Last edited by K-redtbk; 11-27-08 at 07:08 PM.
    11-27-08 07:04 PM
    Honestly, this BB in its current state scares me. I tried out a store (aka:"demo") model yesterday, and Jesus-Christ-doing-jumping-jacks, it was awful. Pretty much everything that's been past down from every negative review I've read from BB fanatic to Mac-Fanboy out there. Primetime-ready, not.

My experiece left a lot to be desired, believe me. Certainly not enough to make me want to give up my lovely 8330, which so far - despite its "limitations"(comparitvely), has been a rock.

Stuttery, snail-responsive, glitchy... Oh, not good at all. Which sucks, because I had high hopes for the Storm.
    And yes, I know it was after all a "50 other people a day played with it" store demo BB- So what?

Arguing that alone makes me question the integrity of the device. Man, I was so totally hoping this thing would be a fireball straight out of the gate...
    My opinion only, granted - but between the shop time spent with one, the less than glowing reviews and things even like a recent forum post on how to fix the unresponsive "click issue" (genius by the way) with a piece of cardboard - well, let's just say - I think I'll give the Storm another look in a few months.

Hopefully by then she'll have matured into the beautiful blossom we were all expecting, troubles vacant.

Either that, or I'll be seriously considering an 8900 or Bold. Whatever- so long as I can still BlackBerry.

Anyhoo, 2 cents and a happy Gobble Gobble fellow CrackBerries.
    Turkey Good.
    11-27-08 07:14 PM
    Adjei thanks for posting numerous reviews that i assume you find relevant, seems you really are obsessed with this phone
    Yes I am obsessed because I am getting it when Telus releases it next month. I am trying to find how others view the phone. What I have a problem with is people saying Apple has set up a campaign to discredit the Storm, this is the same thing the G1 users were saying when their phone was released. I guess Apple is behind every bad review.
    11-27-08 07:25 PM
    The bottom line is not everything is for everybody, with anything in life, you like it or you dont but its not to say things dont grow on you...this phone hasnt even been time tested where as most of the phones its compared to have been out longer
    11-27-08 07:26 PM
    Yes I am obsessed because I am getting it when Telus releases it next month. I am trying to find how others view the phone. What I have a problem with is people saying Apple has set up a campaign to discredit the Storm, this is the same thing the G1 users were saying when their phone was released. I guess Apple is behind every bad review.
    I also do not believe Apple is behind every bad review, they already have the Apple vs MS(PC) campain...its not Apple its Fanboys(hate that word) in general whether it be BB or Apple.
    11-27-08 07:31 PM
    What do you expect from the Obama Times!!!
    11-27-08 08:12 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD