Hello people. I have a Storm 9530 activated with T-Mobile, today I have a problem and call BlackBerry Support and they told me that i need to call VZW so they can give me the warranty. So I call but because I don't have an account with them they can't help me. So I told the girl that I call BlackBerry and they told me to call VZW because they have a code when transfer and that way I don't need to pay so she transfer me. Then I talk to tech support on BlackBerry and they told me that they can 't provide me with the warranty because they sold the phone to Verizon and they suppose to handle the warranty. And Verizon can't give me the warranty because I don't have an account with them what should I do?? I told them that i have not activated that phone and that I receive it for christmas.

Anyone can help me so I can get the warranty of my device?? I have 2 problems the first one is that I can't click on the screen corners I need to do the trick that I put a card in top of the battery to have it work. The second one is that I have this error using YouTube app

PlayerException: Cannot open tunnel Cause: java.io.IOException: Cannot open tunnel

I also try to use the m.youtube.com and when I select a video and it open the media player but nothings play I leave it like that a few min an nothing.

What are the changes that I need to do on the java thing? Anyone plase can tell me if the Options on the Browser Configuration the Support JavaScrip box is check marked and if the Prompt to enable Java Script is check marked too and also in the browser option in General properties the Enable JavaScript Location support box is check marked too?

Can anyone help me out here???

Thanks a lot
    12-28-08 09:28 PM
    Have you looked at these threads?
    1 - You Tube
    2 - Another You Tube
    3 - and another You Tube

and maybe look at this for your screen problem.
    1 - Screen fix

All found (and many more) by using the search function.
    As far as the warranty, well, you aren't with Verizon, so without an account, I would say that you are probably SOL. Sorry.
    12-28-08 10:02 PM
    yes I try the 3 links that you post and no one answer my question I don't know why.

Maybe no one knows the answer yet. Thanks Ultrafied, and if you have any information pm me
    12-29-08 08:58 PM
    The warranty is with the manufacturer, not with Verizon. That being said the moment you unlocked that device you voided your warranty, and RIM can refuse to help you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 09:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD