Just recently got a unlocked storm everything works perfectly but will not send any MMS/PICTURE Messages??? What can i do?? PLEASE ADVISE!!
    01-12-09 04:54 PM
    Start by telling us exactly what or where it fails, what you see or don't see in the attempts, and what you have already tried (like battery pull reset, or resend service books, call your provider, etc).

With a bit more info we might have a chance of helping.
    01-12-09 05:07 PM
    Its a big red X and it wouldnt send. I have sent several service books through t-mobile and still no luck.
    01-12-09 05:10 PM
    Do you have a BB data plan? Mms and picture msg'ing, as well as email and pin's, need a data plan in order to work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 05:49 PM
    yes i have a data plan
    01-12-09 05:52 PM
    Did you do any recent OS changes? Just the simplest things like that can change a lot.
    01-12-09 07:06 PM
    Its a big red X and it wouldnt send. I have sent several service books through t-mobile and still no luck.
    I think I understand you're saying you can compose the message and hit send, The phone tries to send but it never succeeds.

Either you're sending to a bad phone number, or there's a problem in the network. If other users on the same provider / locality can send its not a general outage. Try sending a test message to your own phone number. If this also fails it suggests a problem on your account setup at the provider side, you need to call your povider, explain the problem and have them check provisioning.
    01-12-09 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD