Here's a article that I read on cnet about blackberries are vulnerable to spyware as well.
    Give it a read and leave any comments!

http://m.cnet.com/site?t=XPGVEAnXwmOimcXerYmR2g&sid=cnet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-10 12:29 AM
    Get a Mac; solved.

02-08-10 12:49 AM
    Get a Mac; solved.

OK, makes sence, have the same problems just called different, and how does that relate to the article.

02-08-10 12:53 AM
    Get a Mac; solved.

First off **** no... Second what?

02-08-10 12:14 PM
    First off **** no... Second what?

Exactly my thoughts....
    02-08-10 12:19 PM
    Get a Mac; solved.

One day my friend, PC nerds are going to unite and MAC is going to be sorry for all their gloating that they don't get virus's and spyware...and PC's work perfectly fine if you don't go to "questionable" sites...

Just like the ***** on the Verizon "Can you hear me now commercials" I guaren-damn-tee you that if I take my VWZ phone to half of the places on that god damn commercial they "can NOT hear me now."...just sayin'
    02-23-10 03:43 AM
    As far as I can tell, some apps require all permissions for no understandable reason. You're basically giving them a blank check. Spyware is easily possible because RIM doesn't explain exactly what permissions allow what operations and people usually just accept the defaults.

Also no on the Mac. Macs are for girls. I run Unix and Linux and never had a virus. **** I never had a virus on Windows even when I used to use it. But Windows is the capital of spyware, no better platform for spyware ever written
    02-23-10 04:31 AM
    I agree. Firstly funny how any threads like this turns into a mac vs pc lol.

I been PC since I was born. **** I was born with a laptop with windows 318 lol.

But they falling behind. Yea they run every platform natter natter. But macs so cool. Igetting one when I next get paid.

02-23-10 04:39 AM
    Get Mac on your PC. Simple as that.
    02-23-10 06:15 AM
    There are always going to be vulerabilities in all systems pc or mac. My problem is with the people who exploit them. I say hang'em from the tallest tree like we do in tx. Na not really...but really!!! I just cant wait to to see the newest versions of antivirus getting sold for sell phones. Or maybe its a big conspiracy by "The Man." and they create the problems just to sell more ware!?!? And always remember: good nite and keep your butthole tight!! Im headed to bed..
    02-23-10 06:31 AM
    there are apps that can be downloaded on your blackberry to monitor the calls, txt, emails, everything. but you have to knowingly download it. however, if you're using wifi, anything that's sent wireless can be intercepted. that's where device encryption comes into play. the encryption has not been broken yet.

so as long as you're mindful of which 3rd party apps you load, you should be fine.
    02-23-10 01:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD