Have no idea what could have caused this. Just woke up this morning and it won't recieve emails or connect to any sites.

The phone-bit works though as I have tried calling my house.
    09-01-09 12:41 AM
    I see from your profile that you have the 9500 storm.

I can tell you when I had my Storm 9530 on T-mobile the difference I had to watch out for was the EDGE turning to edge which some people do not know but edge is just for voice calls and EDGE is for voice+data.

If you go to manage connections and turn off your radio and then turn it back on it can sometimes kick it back on.

I had to do this once or twice a week with the storm's radio being unlocked and all.

hope this helps
    09-01-09 12:46 AM
    There's no "radio" option inside "Manage Connections"; there's only options for Mobile Network and Bluetooth.
    09-01-09 12:53 AM
    I seemed to have fixed it.

I selected "Turn Off All Connection" then it seems to have restarted itself and now everything's fixed. Bizare.
    09-01-09 01:10 AM
    After that dont forget a battery pull for at least 30 seconds.
    09-01-09 06:17 AM
    ha sorry should have been more clear. Radio is the actual phone part of the device.

I was referring to turning all connections off & then clicking restoring the connections.

But glad you fixed it. It was a pain sometimes. & for the other guy no need to do a battery pull to fix this, sometime you just lose the EDGE connection and it needs to be restarted. Not the whole phone.
    09-02-09 12:58 AM
    I had this problem one time when I first got my storm. I did the same thing disable all connections then enable them again havent had the problem since
    09-02-09 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD