From Boy Genius Report:

BlackBerry Media Sync 2.0 updated to support Windows Media Player
    Posted by Michael Bettiol on Mar 25, 2009 3:10 pm 27 comments Filed in BlackBerry, BlackBerry OS, Software

Now that it supports album art, Vista 64-bit and there�s a public beta for Mac users, RIM just let us know that BlackBerry Media Sync 2.0 has been updated to support Windows Media Player and will be available as of 4PM EST. For those of you who have a BlackBerry and have yet to try out BlackBerry Media Sync 2.0, the program allows you to fill your �Berry with music via iTunes � and now Windows Media Player � making it unnecessary to manually load MP3 files onto your device like in days of old. If you already have BlackBerry Media Sync 2.0, you will be prompted to upgrade automatically. For everyone else you can hit up BlackBerry Media Sync on your desktop.
    03-26-09 05:50 AM
    All it does with my Vista Ultimate 64 is shutdown immediately once it's opened. Tried compatibility mode and everything. Anyone else having this problem?
    03-26-09 08:03 AM
    No problems like that but I'm not running vista 64... Though the damn thing doesn't sync my track #'s or track lengths... All track #'s are "00", and track lengths are "00:01". Syncing with wmp. Posted a separate thread for this issue. Any help appreciated if someone else had this problem and managed to somehow fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 03:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD