Has anyone downloaded and have a chance yet to experiment with this program? It looks like it is going to be a GREAT all in one program that will be able to harness so much power into one application.

My initial question is on the device info page I am only able to see the PIN everything else is blank is that right for this release or am I experiencing a problem. I would like to feel confident with this before the next OS leak. Next question is that I was told that DM is NOT compatible with WINDOWS 7 yet this application says that it is, will I now be able to load new OS from Windows7???
    03-04-09 08:12 AM
    I just got up and jumped on crackberry to see what was new the 2scd thing I was about this program I am going to try it out what does it do in a nut shell let you change the configer in your blackberry? I am all new to this so I am learning as I go along and asking for info rofl!
    03-04-09 08:58 AM
    yeah after reading the new info it's not clear to me what this program actually does...
    03-04-09 09:40 AM
    I was looking at the web site still not sure so info might help rofl!
    03-04-09 09:52 AM
    I've been using it since it was introduced many moons ago and i really like it. I use it to update my OS etc. It can remove unwanted files from the OS before install, save 3rd party apps install on your BB with just a few clicks, wipe the device etc. HIGHLY recommended.
    03-04-09 09:55 AM
    I've been using it since it was introduced many moons ago and i really like it. I use it to update my OS etc. It can remove unwanted files from the OS before install, save 3rd party apps install on your BB with just a few clicks, wipe the device etc. HIGHLY recommended.
    See that is what I wanted to hear what it does thankz for the info!! Sould I get the beta or get a diffent vs of it I not really a beta guy I would not know what if any thing was wrong with it?
    03-04-09 10:00 AM
    Link maybe???
    03-04-09 10:02 AM
    @everyone...

sorry for the long delays, i never saw this thread until just a few minutes ago.

http://mcpfx.com/

this tool can do pretty much anything you want it to do, including screenshots. it doesn't do backups/restores and device switches, i leave that all to DM.

more info...

MCP 20090830 (Development Snapshot) has been released on the Live Mesh. This build corrects all application messagebox events so they display nicely for all versions of Windows. Windows Vista/7 users will see a nicer layout instead of "chopped" sentences. Earlier versions of Windows won't notice any change. The newer versions of Windows automagically adjust/wrap longer sentences.
    08-31-09 01:44 PM
    os installation tweaking, cod add/save/remove, radio on/off, set time, wipe device, etc.
    08-31-09 01:44 PM
    It won't run for me on Vista. I open the program and I instantly get a pop us "This program has stopped working"
    08-31-09 01:53 PM
    are you running the "stable" build or "beta 8"? if the former, please give beta 8 a shot. all of the newer betas have native code for uac and work better on vista/7. let me know your results!
    08-31-09 01:55 PM
    You can also dl BB SAK. Does all of the above and very user friendly. Works fine on Vista and XP in my experience.
    08-31-09 02:13 PM
    are you running the "stable" build or "beta 8"? if the former, please give beta 8 a shot. all of the newer betas have native code for uac and work better on vista/7. let me know your results!
    It works. Thanks.
    08-31-09 02:17 PM
    BlackBerry Master Control Program 0.9.2.0 Beta 9 Released!

http://mcpfx.com/
    09-02-09 08:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD