I accidently deleated my Blackberry Maps on my storm and for some reason I can't download it from Blackberry.com. It says my phone is not compatible which I can't figure out. Can someone please send me a link or post an OTA for Blackberry Maps? Thanks,

[email protected]
    10-11-09 11:42 PM
    You need to hook up your phone to your computer and load it through apploader.
    10-11-09 11:50 PM
    When I try and down load the Blackberry Maps onto my storm from my computer I get this message: axError.gif
    Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry Maps.

Do anyone know what I can do?
    10-12-09 12:01 AM
    I did and thought the same thing a while back. Instead of worring about it I just use google maps.
    Download OTA and roll on with it.
    If your really wanting your BBmaps back, I'm sure someone smart will come along soon and help.
    Good luck.
    10-12-09 12:10 AM
    I did and thought the same thing a while back. Instead of worring about it I just use google maps.
    Download OTA and roll on with it.
    If your really wanting your BBmaps back, I'm sure someone smart will come along soon and help.
    Good luck.
    Im sure someone will respond. I want Blackberry Maps so I can use it with Poynt.
    10-12-09 12:14 AM
    I have poynt running with my google.
    Works just fine.
    10-12-09 12:28 AM
    just like z06 mike sais, hook your phone up to your desktop manager.
    and you'll have bbmaps in 2 minutes.
    10-12-09 11:34 PM
    Call your provider. They will send you back the link to re-install it.
    10-13-09 06:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD