First post,don't hurt me.

I just got my Storm on Saturday (i swear my friend didn't hold one for me as angry mobs attacked his VZW store) and am one of the "love it" people.

I downloaded Opera Mini, which I used off and on on my i760, but can't really decide if I like it or not.

Is there any compelling reason to use one over the other? Is there a reason you like using one or the other? Just throwing out questions looking for opinions...
    11-24-08 03:47 PM
    Honestly, the BB browser is just as good, if not better, than Opera Mini on the Bold, Storm, and newer devices.
    11-24-08 03:53 PM
    I used opera mini on my pearl because it would show full pages versus the mobile options but I have yet to try it on the storm. Still liking the bb browser right now
    11-24-08 03:56 PM
    I downloaded opera mini just to see what the hype was about cause a decent amount of people on here post that they use it, and to be honest I like the blackberry browser better
    11-24-08 03:56 PM
    Okay this may sound stupid, but when I enter an address in the "www." how do i select go?
    11-24-08 03:59 PM
    Are there any other Web Browsers for the Storm right now? The current Browser is not allowing me to access certain click features on web pages. I physically cannot click on buttons on websites that allow me to access additional information.
    11-24-08 04:02 PM
    Okay this may sound stupid, but when I enter an address in the "www." how do i select go?
    Press return.
    11-24-08 04:04 PM
    Press return.
    Got it, thanks!
    11-24-08 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD