I upgraded to version .148 back in June, and I just noticed that I cannot open attachments in my email, specifically PDFs. I was able to re-download Documents to Go, and that fixed all the word and excel attachments, but PDFs still won't open or download. Then I noticed that I am missing Blackberry Attachment Service. So I tried to reinstall it from Desktop Manager, but it wasn't there either. Is there anyway to download Blackberry Attachment Service back to my phone without having to reinstall my OS software?
    07-08-09 10:49 AM
    I upgraded to version .148 back in June, and I just noticed that I cannot open attachments in my email, specifically PDFs. I was able to re-download Documents to Go, and that fixed all the word and excel attachments, but PDFs still won't open or download. Then I noticed that I am missing Blackberry Attachment Service. So I tried to reinstall it from Desktop Manager, but it wasn't there either. Is there anyway to download Blackberry Attachment Service back to my phone without having to reinstall my OS software?
    you could find the .cod files involved and use crackutil to put them back in, but the best way is to just reinstall the os, as it is much easier and less chance of bricking your phone.
    07-08-09 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD