how to get it if i have forgot what it is? i already have one email account on my storm but our school stuff just switched to gmail so i wanna add that one too, but it asks me to log in and i dont remember my username....can anyone help or point me in the right direction?
    05-30-09 07:30 PM
    how to get it if i have forgot what it is? i already have one email account on my storm but our school stuff just switched to gmail so i wanna add that one too, but it asks me to log in and i dont remember my username....can anyone help or point me in the right direction?
    Isn't there something to click on right there on the BIS login page in case you forgot your user name? Click on the Require Assistance link.
    05-30-09 07:31 PM
    it just pops up the information to contact verizon, i was seeing if there is any way to do it right away without going to them
    05-30-09 07:32 PM
    I don't think so... I'm assuming that you also have to put your user name into the Email Settings on the phone? You can set an email up through the phone, too... in your Setup folder > Email Settings.
    05-30-09 07:34 PM
    I don't think so... I'm assuming that you also have to put your user name into the Email Settings on the phone? You can set an email up through the phone, too... in your Setup folder > Email Settings.
    yep thats what i did, and it has a thing for new account or log in for existing users...if i hit new account it says that the pin is associated with an account already and i already had my password sent to me via pin so i know i signed on to it at some point since the password was one i set.
    05-30-09 07:37 PM
    You will have to call Verizon, then-- but it really only takes a couple of minutes for them to reset it for you.
    05-30-09 07:38 PM
    ya think it has to be during normal work hours during the week or 24/7?
    05-30-09 07:39 PM
    24/7. I had to call them to set my BIS up originally, and I called at around 9:30pm.
    05-30-09 07:49 PM
    Run Email Setup from the phone. If it takes you automatically to the screen where it lists all your email accounts you setup already, then you HAVEN'T YET CREATED ONE. In that case, hit Menu/Create Username. Then use that on the BIS website or through that same app.
    05-30-09 08:30 PM
    call verizon
    05-30-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD