I have 2 GMail accounts, 1 school email, and my work email. Only one of the GMail accounts has a problem. It takes 15 minutes for a message to reach my phone. The other GMail account takes less than 2 -3 minutes. I called VZW support and all they had me do was call *228 opt. 1 which did nothing. I resent the service books and everything. This isn't the first time it has happened either. Any suggestions?
    10-15-09 10:41 AM
    Make sure that the gmail address in question is set up for IMAP and not POP mail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-15-09 11:26 AM
    Try deleting the account and re-adding it.
    10-15-09 11:35 AM
    Make sure that the gmail address in question is set up for IMAP and not POP mail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It is. It worked fine until a few days ago.

Try deleting the account and re-adding it.
    I think I may have done this last time. I was looking for a different way since the messages that are currently in my inbox won't sync back down to my phone...
    10-15-09 12:03 PM
    It is. It worked fine until a few days ago.

I think I may have done this last time. I was looking for a different way since the messages that are currently in my inbox won't sync back down to my phone...
    Use Desktop manager to back up your device, then after you delete and read the Gmail account, do and advanced restore to just restore the messages database and all your emails will be back.
    10-15-09 01:14 PM
    Use Desktop manager to back up your device, then after you delete and read the Gmail account, do and advanced restore to just restore the messages database and all your emails will be back.
    Hm. OK, I'll do that. Thanks all
    10-15-09 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD