Ok im a newbie to the blackberry world. However i did manage to follow the directions from a post on here and sync my old back up assitance list to my phone after a little bit of work. Well with that said it was so nice having all my contacts in my phone and things were working great. Well then last night i decided to add one of my buddies into my contact list it worked fine. Today i woke up and went to look for my contacts but there all gone. No biggie i backed up the day before yesterday ill just go in and restore everything....Wrong that didnt work at all for what i wanted it too. So i then tried the advanced thing to manually clear the contacts and figured id just sync them again.... Wrong again! So here is the deal after i manually delete them from the advanced option in my phone under missed calls and my msgs there is only numbers no names. Now after i resync the contacts the ones i previously had stored come up in the call logs and msgs but when i go into the contact list it says no contacts. Now if i go to text someone if i type in there first inital it shows all the ppl in my contact list under that first letter. I just tried to add a new contact i put it in saved it yet i still have no contacts. What am i doing wrong? Any suggestions please help this is makin me angry!!
    06-13-09 07:02 PM
    Tried a battery pull?
    06-13-09 07:06 PM
    yep tried them at different times like after deleting contacts and before resyncing
    06-13-09 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD