When I woke up this morning, I noticed something off with my phone.

Instead of signal bars showing at the top right, it just says "OFF" next to the symbol. I have never heard of this or seen this on any phone. I'm really confused right now about how to fix it.

Does anyone know what's wrong with it?
    11-29-08 01:25 PM
    Manage Connections --> Mobile Network Verizon. Make sure it's checked?
    11-29-08 01:27 PM
    Did your batteries get super low? It'll turn off the radio but not automatically turn it back on when you recharge
    11-29-08 01:28 PM
    Ahh thank you!

I don't understand why it would turn off like that. I had it charging overnight.
    11-29-08 01:29 PM
    Did your batteries get super low? It'll turn off the radio but not automatically turn it back on when you recharge
    I noticed this and don't get it. Why turn off the radios to save power but? Can't receive a call, send a txt.

I guess RIM feels that your last 5% of battery should be saved for watching a video / playing music
    11-29-08 02:18 PM
    I think the reasoning is that you can save any files/documents you have open. These are business devices after all ;-p
    11-29-08 02:19 PM
    i understand why it would turn off i like that but. i got my phone new was letting it discharge and a car accident happened right in front of me and i couldn't make a call with the phone in because it has to be at what...10-15%. That is my only issue. I wished it asked would u like to turn off to save or just have the option to use it if its plugged into power source regardless of battery power
    11-29-08 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD