Big newb here.. My keyboard, everyone once in a while decides to make some letters bigger than usual. The other day it was just the Y and U. now its the QWERT.. not a big problem just wanted to know if anyone else gets this. Ive been havig other problems with the phone. very slow switch to landscape from portrait. sometime doesnt switch at all.. and everytime i call verizon they say to wait for the OS upgrade.. Im still running the original that came with it. .75.. THANKS for the help..
    03-02-09 12:31 PM
    Yea my keyboard sometimes gets some letters bigger than the others, I thought i was high or something the first time i saw it but it happens...w.e. it doesn't matter.
    03-02-09 12:33 PM
    That used to happen to me on the .75. You can download the Beta version of .109 from this website. It fixes that issue and will go a long way towards fixing the other issues you are having. I am getting the sense that Verizon will officially release a new version in 2-3 weeks so if you are new, it might be worthwhile waiting.
    03-02-09 12:41 PM
    Yea my keyboard sometimes gets some letters bigger than the others, I thought i was high or something the first time i saw it but it happens...w.e. it doesn't matter.
    That sort of how i felt.. but your right.. doesnt matter..

That used to happen to me on the .75. You can download the Beta version of .109 from this website. It fixes that issue and will go a long way towards fixing the other issues you are having. I am getting the sense that Verizon will officially release a new version in 2-3 weeks so if you are new, it might be worthwhile waiting.
    Thanks. I am going to wait. im a an admitted amateur.. Hopefully it comes out soon. BTW, does anyone know if the new upgrade will be over the air? or will i have to do it through the computer??
    03-02-09 12:51 PM

Thanks. I am going to wait. im a an admitted amateur.. Hopefully it comes out soon. BTW, does anyone know if the new upgrade will be over the air? or will i have to do it through the computer??
    When Verizon releases an update, it will be over the air. That is how official releases are done by them. These 'leaks' are not official, so install at your own risk.
    03-02-09 01:02 PM
    i had the same issue, my keyboard would also super impose itself from portrait to landscape, but updating to .109 solved that issue, but you are right, it doesn't really matter.
    03-02-09 02:21 PM

Do what im doing, i just got my storm last week and im waiting for the official release...most of the people in this forum know the phone inside out so even if they mess up something they can fix it in minutes....I'm an amateur, i'll start crying.
    03-02-09 02:31 PM
    For the first time I experienced this today did a battery pull and went back to the norm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD