I haven't been on here in awhile, but recently well about the past month my phone has been acting all types of weird. It's a storm one. I've updated to the new software and nothing is helping.

Main problem is when trying to scroll or text it really doesn't want to. It is like it won't recognize anything, then I wipe the screen and it works? then starts messing up. I'll try to type and it won't recognize me pressing then like 4 of the one letter pops up and it's just become a big annoyance. My warranty is up, I have insurance, but not sure how that works since it still technically works? And I don't have a spare phone to send this one in. It also acts as like a Iphone as you don't have to press the screen to type at times and that's how it's acting now. I'm sure it will mess up again in a bit.

Any help is greatly appreciate or any advice on the whole warranty thing. Really can't stand this anymore so some ASAP advice would be awesome!
    06-01-10 09:44 PM
    Mine actually does that all the time. From my experience, its due to excessive heat. I live in Arizona, so my phone won't work unless its winter, or when I'm in doors.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-10 11:47 PM
    hmm i duno mine does it all the time haha
    06-01-10 11:55 PM
    Try adjust you screen sensitivity under Options. Maybe something was changed with those settings.
    06-04-10 01:03 PM
    I just tried that seems like it helped a little. But I noticed when it starts acting up that the screen if you move it around, not pressing it then it'll start working again. Maybe bad connection or outta sync or something?
    06-07-10 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD