beware of the morons with NO life who are going to be camping out and getting a phone you can walk into the store later on in the day and getting(they might be mad and come after you since you simply walked in and got one while they were waiting for so long ALL night!!). Stop wasting forum space... UNLESS you are in a very high population area(NYC) you WILL NOT have a problem.

people are such morons on here sometimes they believe anything they hear, ill just believe the 2 store managers i know personally who already own storms and say they will be getting more than the demand.

So for all you MORONS sitting outside waiting for one, hope you get peed on and laughed at because simply you have no life and are wasting your time.
    Last edited by AnthonyAF99; 11-19-08 at 06:26 PM.
    11-19-08 02:40 PM
    All Us Storm Chasers, Unite!!!! We Are Morons!!!!
    11-19-08 02:42 PM
    I will be getting there when my local store opens but there is no way I will be camping out.

I have a wife that actually likes me in bed with her
    11-19-08 02:45 PM
    Same with me, only wife = girlfriend. That being said, I have to drive her to the airport at 6AM, so I might as well just stop at a VZW store while I'm out.
    11-19-08 02:46 PM
    I will be getting there when my local store opens but there is no way I will be camping out.

you are a very smart human being. unlike many!
    11-19-08 02:47 PM
    So considering i live in NYC, that means im clear of being a moron if i camp out??
    11-19-08 02:49 PM
    I'm not camping out, just heading to the store that happens to be opening early. Plus I gotta take my dog to doggy daycare and they open @ 7:30 just in time to get a coffee and hit the store @ 8am.
    11-19-08 02:51 PM
    So...the title of this post is misleading. Beware of them why?

Stupid isn't contagious.
    11-19-08 02:51 PM
    Same with me, only wife = girlfriend.
    Same with me, only wife + girlfriend.
    11-19-08 02:53 PM
    So...the title of this post is misleading. Beware of them why?

Stupid isn't contagious.
    i was saying this in reply to the posting "beware of shortage" because frankly. THERE WILL BE NO SHORTAGE, and for you who lives in NYC... I really dont know but usually they have like millions of people trying to get the latest technology... i would actually drive outside the city, maybe westchester to go pick one up, unless that is you dont mind sitting in the freezing cold
    11-19-08 02:54 PM
    and nice picture sinder, GOTH much?
    11-19-08 02:54 PM
    I'm dropping of my son at his daycare around 7-7:15 on Friday like I do every day and I'm planning to stop by at the VZW store close to work after that (opens at 7). I don't think I'll have a problem getting a Storm...

I did, however, camp out for a PS3 a couple of years ago. It was actually a lot of fun. I met a few interesting people and we made it on the news on TV that night. I'm not that much of a gamer but I just had to have an inexpensive Blu-ray player.
    11-19-08 02:56 PM
    i just cant wait until friday afternoon when i can say... I TOLD YOU SO
    11-19-08 02:57 PM
    this would of been better ...... BEWARE of idiots making stupid post about being aware of people...
    11-19-08 02:59 PM
    Such an informative post from the OP. A+++++++ Will read again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 02:59 PM
    Same here, I will get there maybe 8:45 when it opens at 9:00. Manager said a phone will be set aside for me but to be honest I'm not that worried about it anyway. I don't think it will matter and I will have no problem getting one. People are freaking out for no reason.
    11-19-08 03:00 PM
    So considering i live in NYC, that means im clear of being a moron if i camp out??
    Hehe. Yup. Although I won't do it.
    11-19-08 03:00 PM
    Not to sure why 2 store managers claim to have a Storm already. Verizon always makes their employess wait till the damand slows down. They didn't get the Voyager for 6 months. And if they did get a Storm, I would love to know how since everything has been top secert!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-08 03:03 PM
    camping out in nyc on concrete sidewalk b/c no grass outside of central park...

queen size air mattress FTW!! aaarrrggghhh!!
    11-19-08 03:03 PM
    you sir anthonyaf99 are a moron
    11-19-08 03:04 PM
    Don't you all remember the iphone hysteria...camping out, long lines... and you could order the phone off the website 3 days later...walk into any store the next week and buy as many as you wanted. Some people like to feel special and have their ego's stroked...I mean is your self esteem so low that getting a cell phone a few days before someone else make you feel better?
    11-19-08 03:05 PM
    Logically speaking. Some store will have plenty, some stores will run out.

Thus the need to camp out would depend entirely on location.

If only 40 Storms go to Thief River Falls, MN and 50 people in TRF want the Storm then camping out might be a good idea.

Conversely if 200,000 Storms are dispersed throughout the D.C. Area and only 150,000 peopel are interested in buying them no need to wait out.

At the end of the day IF you NEED to have the Storm on friday I'd expect you would rather camp out and have it turn out you didn't need to than to show up at the store & not get one.
    11-19-08 03:08 PM

what he said^^^^^
    11-19-08 03:09 PM
    Don't you all remember the iphone hysteria...camping out, long lines... and you could order the phone off the website 3 days later...walk into any store the next week and buy as many as you wanted. Some people like to feel special and have their ego's stroked...I mean is your self esteem so low that getting a cell phone a few days before someone else make you feel better?
    Bragging Rights too:

I's got the hottest *hit on da block!
    11-19-08 03:10 PM
    This post is nasty. So tell us, will you be getting one?

beware of the morons with NO life who are going to be camping out and getting a phone you can walk into the store later on in the day and getting. Stop wasting forum space... UNLESS you are in a very high population area(NYC) you WILL NOT have a problem.

people are such morons on here sometimes they believe anything they hear, ill just believe the 2 store managers i know personally who already own storms and say they will be getting more than the demand.

So for all you MORONS sitting outside waiting for one, hope you get peed on and laughed at because simply you have no life and are wasting your time.
    11-19-08 03:13 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD