"Since there is completely very little moderation on this forum, and when we try to moderate ourselves a little by slapping the new users on the wrists, I'm now the one getting flamed here?"

so your trying to be a mod? your words not mine
    03-28-09 10:16 AM
    Maybe, just maybe, someone will get it and stop posting useless threads like this...

It's unbelievably frustrating reading the same stuff over and over again.
    And what harm did it REALLY cause, him asking again? When doing a search, by the way, just how many worthless results would pop up because they were littered with insults.

Use a little discretion. Statistics show that 50% of the world's population goes to bed on any given night without having had access to a meal that day. Just how bad is it that a man comes to an internet forum and asks a question?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 10:26 AM
    Myself and my Brother in Law (he has a 9500) have had great success with this method:

1> Burn CD to PC using DVD Fab.
    2> Convert movie on PC to MP4 using Handbrake.
    3> Copy MP4 to Storm using DM.

The method is documented here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/dv...ctures-107961/

Have fun!
    This is a great example of the right response to this question. Yes its been asked a lot but at least someone was kind enough to answer the question AND point the new guy in the right direction.

03-28-09 11:32 AM
    Wow at ppl acting all **** hurt because people didn't read through every post. Really its NOT that serious. Just help the man or don't. If you get frustrated over reading posts that sometimes ask the same questions, then that's your problem and you should keep it to yourself.

03-28-09 01:20 PM
    Wow at ppl acting all **** hurt because people didn't read through every post. Really its NOT that serious. Just help the man or don't. If you get frustrated over reading posts that sometimes ask the same questions, then that's your problem and you should keep it to yourself.

03-28-09 01:21 PM
    no idea again
    03-28-09 01:24 PM
    Maybe, just maybe, someone will get it and stop posting useless threads like this...

It's unbelievably frustrating reading the same stuff over and over again.
    Then don't Jack A$$!!! No one is making you!! It was a good thread Q I didnt see the other one either.
    03-28-09 01:31 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD