Hey all for the most part I have received some invaluable help on here. But i occasionally run into some bad luck where i get no replies to a post that i am desperately needing answered.

Now i found out bumping is against the rules.

I cant just post a question, and if it doesnt get answered the problem just goes away .... and i wouldnt be asking unless i searched it to death already.

So the only thing i can think of is to make sure i post my important questions during the heavy traffic hours on here. This way i get some answers, and i dont have to worry about breaking rules by bumping constantly (see my outlook post in my post history)

So, any info on when would be the best time to post? I dont use any other forums because i really like this one, so i will try and make it work since you guys are usually very helpful.
    12-22-08 09:15 PM
    I'm sorry you haven't found these forums as useful as I did. Just so you know, your question about creating groups and mailing lists like those that can be created in Outlook was a good question. I even subscribed to the thread to see if someone had a good answer.

Sometimes no one does, and other times the right person isn't there at the right time.

Don't get frusterated. These forums are not always going to give you immediate feedback. That is the purpose of the e-mail notifications. Sometimes you just have to wait it out, in the mean time reader other posts that might be asking the same thing in a diffrent way.

I hope you haven't been completely turned off from the forums. I have found them to be an extremely useful resource and I in turn try to help anyone else as those have helped me before.

Good luck.
    12-22-08 09:21 PM
    I would say the fastest responses come somewhere between 6 and midnight

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 09:24 PM
    I'm sorry you haven't found these forums as useful as I did. Just so you know, your question about creating groups and mailing lists like those that can be created in Outlook was a good question. I even subscribed to the thread to see if someone had a good answer.

Sometimes no one does, and other times the right person isn't there at the right time.

Don't get frusterated. These forums are not always going to give you immediate feedback. That is the purpose of the e-mail notifications. Sometimes you just have to wait it out, in the mean time reader other posts that might be asking the same thing in a diffrent way.

I hope you haven't been completely turned off from the forums. I have found them to be an extremely useful resource and I in turn try to help anyone else as those have helped me before.

Good luck.
    oh nonono dont get me wrong, im not going anywhere lol. But i am impatient and it gets to be very frustrating for me lol

i just need to figure out how to post my stupid questions, and not get ignored (or banned for bumping constantly lol)
    12-22-08 09:32 PM
    I would say the fastest responses come somewhere between 6 and midnight

Depends on your time zone

12-22-08 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD