I just got it in the mail.. The one question I have is... Did use just water or did you use actual soap? And if you used soap what did you use?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-09 04:55 PM
    if your talking about putting on the screen protector the general recomedation is one drop of liq soap to a glass of water, you want to use soap because it will adhear better, but you allso dont want to use to much or it will not adhear at all
    01-14-09 05:01 PM
    Yeah I was talking about just the screen

01-14-09 05:24 PM
    I just used regular dish soap with water.
    Avoid soaps with moisturizers.
    Do not spray too much. Let it drip off before you apply it.

If you're paranoid (I definitely was) that the solution will get into the cracks of your phone, place small pieces of paper on each of the 4 sides of the screen so it will help absorb some excess water.

I'm not sure if I did it wrong or if BSE skins are just like this but mine has orange peel about 5mins after I applied it to my screen.
    01-14-09 05:25 PM
    I just used regular dish soap with water.
    Avoid soaps with moisturizers.
    Do not spray too much. Let it drip off before you apply it.

If you're paranoid (I definitely was) that the solution will get into the cracks of your phone, place small pieces of paper on each of the 4 sides of the screen so it will help absorb some excess water.

I'm not sure if I did it wrong or if BSE skins are just like this but mine has orange peel about 5mins after I applied it to my screen.
    did the same - drop of dishsoap in water - put in a spray bottle, lightly sprayed the protector. Also put paper in the little slots around the screen. Had a B of a time trying to get the little top parts on the back - so I thru those out.
    01-14-09 05:32 PM
    I used dish soap in a bowl of water too. Mine went on really well and I don't even notice it's there now. I love it!
    01-14-09 05:38 PM
    Drop of baby shampoo in a cup of water. Applied all but the piece for the screen because I have the VZW ones...

01-14-09 05:44 PM
    I used Woolite, and used only a drop in about 8oz of water. Checkout my signature link for more info.
    01-14-09 05:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD