Ok first let me say hello as this is my first post...Second its my first BB cuz i had a Palm before. I love my Storm...the only issue is when its loading a web page the layout will be all messed up. Like for example on WebMD it loaded the page and the columns were overlapping eachother so i couldnt read anything. I tried switching it to Column View and it did the same.

I read the whole Official Tips thread and I searched for the answer but i couldnt find anything. Maybe i searched for the wrong thing cuz i didnt word it right??I also already went into browser config and did the changes recommended to make it faster.

I hope someone can help.
    12-23-08 12:17 PM
    What browser do you have your default set to? BB/IE/FF?

Edit: Blackberry, Internet Explorer, or Firefox?
    12-23-08 12:43 PM
    Hay Sarah,

Which one is best over all?

James
    12-23-08 12:52 PM
    I have it set on Blackberry. I tried Firefox and it said there was an error and couldnt read my device.

I know alot of sites send you to their mobile page and i think thats the issue cuz it tries to condense it all.
    12-24-08 11:46 AM
    try clearing your cache by opening your browser - hit the menu button - options and then cache operations. Clear all of your content and then try switching it to firefox and visiting the site again.

I've noticed when you go to a site it saves all the cookies and uses those for next time you visit the site. So if the site was saved in the mobile format, when you try to visit it under mozilla you can get errors. Give that a try, hopefully it fixes it.

I've never visited the site and just tried it and it loaded up perfectly for me and I'm set at Mozilla
    12-24-08 12:08 PM
    How do u get other browsers on your phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 12:24 PM
    they're not other browsers, technically...it's the identification of the browser that we're referring to, how a website recognizes the browser you're using. You can go to browser, options, browser configuration and then change browser identification to whatever you'd like.

Websites automatically detect what kind of browser you're using, and if you use blackberry it refers you to a mobile website rather than a full html website in many cases. Having mozilla or IE as the identification avoids that confusion and takes you to the full html sites
    12-24-08 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD