I just wanted to get some opinions on which is the best screen protector for the storm. I hate the ones that Verizon sell in the stores. I want one that still leaves the touch screen functional without having to press harder on the screen and is relatively unseen. Thanks.
    06-11-09 09:04 AM
    The search function is your friend
    06-11-09 09:36 AM
    The search function is your friend
    Thanks for that brilliant piece of advice. Your a true visionary. I'm well aware of the search function and use it often, but wanted some opinions as of today from people who have been using the screen protectors for a little bit of time.
    06-11-09 09:41 AM
    Try zagg. com I used that one for a while and it worked great. I now have the screen naked and so do many others. It seems to be indestructible, been quite a few months with no protection and I don't have so much as a scratch.

Now looka there, I typed all that out in just about the same amount of time it took the last jack leg to tell you to use the search function.
    06-11-09 09:48 AM
    I use a Zagg protector. It comes in screen or entire phone cover. It can be a B*+?h to get on correct and once placed, if cannot be moved. It is very durable and it also has a lifetime warranty. You simply call and they send a replacement. All you need to do is return the old one.

Check out YouTube for a video demo.
    06-11-09 09:49 AM
    I have always liked the Invisible shield from Zagg

I've had them on 8830, 8330 and thought that they were great. I really like it so far on my 9530. It's been on for a few weeks and I see no reason why it won't continue to perform well.
    06-11-09 09:51 AM
    How about no screen protector at all? Mine has been fine.
    06-11-09 11:14 AM
    What was wrong with the Verizon one? I bought it with my phone and installed it within an hour of purchase, and am nothing but happy...
    06-11-09 11:39 AM
    Instead of using Zagg I highly recommend using bestskinsever.com.

They are like a third of the price and are the same thing. I use it on my storm as well as my ipod and other phones. Works amazing and protects the whole phone for $8!
    06-11-09 11:43 AM
    Seidio screen protector is great
    06-11-09 11:47 AM
    I don't see what's wrong with the vzw ones either. You get 3 of em and their only like $10 or so. Seriously, why the need to over-enginneer a simple project? Its a thin clear flexible piece of laminate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 11:57 AM
    just go naked!
    06-11-09 12:26 PM
    just go naked!
    He is right... Just Go Naked...
    You don't need screen protector with Storm. Screen will be scratched. Just watch youtube movie. I don't use it and nothing happens.

Last edited by muratcolakoglu; 06-11-09 at 01:06 PM.
    06-11-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD