With it being time for my upgrade and being a VIP member, which would end up being cheaper to get the phone from,the verizon store or the verizon website. Do i get the same discounts online that i would get at the store????
    11-05-08 06:03 AM
    Yes pricing wil be the same. The website is going to stop doing instant rebates and make them mail in like it is in the stores.so your price should be the same either way you go.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 06:08 AM
    thanx,do you know if they'll be doing any pre-orders or will it jus be a first come first served thing.
    11-05-08 06:42 AM
    I'm pretty sure i got an additional discount for ordering online the last time i purchased a phone.

has that changed? btw the thing is pretty cool. i got to play with one very briefly.
    11-05-08 09:42 AM
    I get a 25% discount on accessories and 15% discount on plans via my company... will I get 25% off the phone? I'm not due for an upgrade so need to buy it.
    11-05-08 09:53 AM
    Discounts are the same online as they are in store. No you do not get a discount off full retail! And when new phones come out usually the discount with businesses is higher or the same
    11-05-08 10:01 AM
    I'm hoping then to sell my LG Dare and recoup some cost that way, as I must have a Storm. MUST.
    11-05-08 10:22 AM
    I have called VZW customer serivce several times about discounts and I always get the same answer. Accessories and plan discounts are best through your company and can be redeemed at the store, on the phone or online. The best prices for phones are online through vzw.com, NOT online via your company's discount page. If you go through your company's discount page, you don't get the "online discount" available for most phones.
    11-05-08 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD