Wouldn't it be awesome if we could incorporate text messages convos into blackberry messenger?

It would be a way of having threaded messages without changing much.

Anyone else think so?
    02-09-09 12:20 AM
    care to elaborate?
    02-09-09 12:24 AM
    worst. idea. ever.

no just kidding, sorta
    02-09-09 12:24 AM
    I use bb messenger alot. and I do like the way the iPhone handles text messages. So if texts came up in bbm we'd be able to have threaded convo's that look like im's. Finding that phone number mentioned a bunch of texts ago would be as simple as scrolling up to it.
    02-09-09 12:26 AM
    Or threaded text messages those similar to the iPhone would be nice. but then again it's called BlackBerry Storm
    02-09-09 12:29 AM
    Well the texts are kinda already threaded it seems, but not very well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 01:02 AM
    I mean, they're threaded well enough. most serious BB users are kinda more interested in seeing a nice, strong stable OS build. then we can move onto bells and whistles.

but really? when it comes down to it, we have threaded messages. yeah, some users don't like the format. it's bound to happen. personally, I don't really mind it. if I wanted my texts to look like an IM conversation, I'd probably have the conversation in GChat, AIM or BBM.

just sayin'.
    02-09-09 01:10 AM
    You know if they can modify or create a crackberry app that acts exactly like the blackberry messenger, that would work out good.
    02-09-09 01:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD