Im not sure if this was asked, but i currently use a comcast email address and i dunno how long im gonna have that, let a lone it was made a long time ago n looks unprofessional, any way my question is what is the best email servers to syn a storm with. Like what is fastest from time sent to time received on blackeberry, such as yahoo, or gmail, or.... well u get my drift. i heard yahoo is very laggy but any clarification would be great
    05-30-09 12:34 AM
    Im not sure if this was asked, but i currently use a comcast email address and i dunno how long im gonna have that, let a lone it was made a long time ago n looks unprofessional, any way my question is what is the best email servers to syn a storm with. Like what is fastest from time sent to time received on blackeberry, such as yahoo, or gmail, or.... well u get my drift. i heard yahoo is very laggy but any clarification would be great
    I sometimes get my Gmail on my BB before my inbox on Gmail on my computer. Works very well. I also had my old Outlook work account on my BB and that seemed to come through alright, but not as quick as Gmail
    05-30-09 12:54 AM
    I sometimes get my Gmail on my BB before my inbox on Gmail on my computer. Works very well. I also had my old Outlook work account on my BB and that seemed to come through alright, but not as quick as Gmail
    I agree, Gmail is extremely fast on mine, its great.
    05-30-09 01:02 AM
    I agree, gmail is the best. I use Google Sync to get my contacts loaded and I love that too. I get messages on the berry before the computer. I've also had experience with AOL, Yahoo, and hotmail and I have them ALL forward to my gmail.
    05-30-09 08:11 AM
    I agree, gmail is the best. I use Google Sync to get my contacts loaded and I love that too. I get messages on the berry before the computer. I've also had experience with AOL, Yahoo, and hotmail and I have them ALL forward to my gmail.
    Another vote for Gmail & Google Sync. I love always having my contacts safe. I use the mail app though because I like its label support

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 08:55 AM
    Gmail it is lol thx everyone for their answers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-09 01:20 PM
    Gmail rules!
    05-30-09 03:13 PM
    I've got 2 different web sites with Earthlink and both of those address get sent to me a few seconds after someone hits send.

Grey
    05-30-09 03:17 PM
    My MSN/Hotmail account works great. I have a "Gmail" account too, but it's not true Gmail. It's an email I have for the web site I write for, set up through Gmail. Still, it works fine though.
    05-30-09 10:44 PM
    gmail + GoogleSync... now if they'd only sync Tasks too!! My gmail hits the BB quicker than my Outlook Web Access account. I've tested it a few times by sending a message from my corporate exchange account to my OWA and GMail in one message; gmail arrives within 10 seconds every time for me while OWA takes a few minutes.
    05-30-09 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD