I am eligible for a early upgrade 4 lines on my family share entitles me a upgrade every year if i sign a new 2 year contract. I pre ordered the storm through best buy and just gave them a call to see if i am able to do that with then and WHAM she shoots me down and says i have to buy from an actual verizon store.............. Then she says BB is going to have them a day before the Corp stores. Anyone else in my situation???????
    11-13-08 07:10 PM
    This is NOT a rip on you. Just a grammar correction - many people do that here.

A lot of people don't know, but it should be "should have told me", not "should of told me"

Just a English lesson for today - NOT a rip on you
    11-13-08 07:18 PM
    Why would she say you need to go to verizon?

My best buy said they can do anything the verizon store can, and if they run into a problem, they have a number to call...

Thats why they told me. I would prefer to buy from verizon but I dont know if I can so I preordered just in case.
    11-13-08 07:19 PM
    so who should i try to call then?
    11-13-08 07:20 PM
    im pretty sure that 50 dollar deposite is refundable, so just take ur money back and buy it from the VZW store
    11-13-08 07:23 PM
    best buy will not do annual upgrades only upgrades at the 2yr mark. had this happen to me but i was able to do a little swaying with a verizon rep on the phone so he changed my upgrade date
    11-13-08 07:28 PM
    It's definitely refundable, don't bother with BestBuy.
    11-13-08 07:33 PM
    yea forget them so do you believe that they will get it a day earlier?
    11-13-08 07:34 PM
    Best Buy had made it clear that your $50 was refundable. They should be more than willing to honor it.
    11-13-08 07:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD