Any suggestions?
    12-07-08 10:31 PM
    There was a thread with this exact same question already. I think there was a lot of responses so you may want to look for it. I use the BlueAnt z9i and love it. The BT that is mention most is Jawbone 2. I don't like it but many many people do.
    12-07-08 10:38 PM
    BlueAnt and the Jawbone2 are the best ones out there.. Jawbone didnt work well for me because I had troubles with it making contact with my jawbone.. Therefore it cut my speaking up alot
    12-07-08 10:39 PM
    I posted in one of the other topics, but i plan on using my S9 for everything

12-07-08 11:15 PM
    I posted in one of the other topics, but i plan on using my S9 for everything

S9 Is good I like my jbt8010 mono/stereo headset.
    12-07-08 11:18 PM
    im debating between the BluAnt z9i and the V1 anyone know what the difference is?
    12-07-08 11:25 PM
    im debating between the BluAnt z9i and the V1 anyone know what the difference is?
    Only difference other then the color and different ear attachments (V1 has more options with ear attachments) the V1 has voice controls. You speak to the headset, like answer call... ignore call, dial so and so, check battery. The V1 voice control is completely independent from the phone. So its really targeted towards those who do not have voice dialing on their phones *ahem* Iphone. If you dont mind the color of the z9i (black or red vs V1 silver) and if you dont mind clicking the bluetooth to answer. I'd go for the z9i. Oh also make sure you update it there is a firmware update already for it.

I had the z9i returned and bought the jawbone 2
    12-07-08 11:35 PM
    Google some reviews on the jay bird 200 set. I plan on getting them for christmas. Smallest headset to date, and geared towards athletics and comfort. Also guaranteed sweat resistant!

I've been using the s9 set, and absolutely hate them! Very uncomfortable and bad quality in my set. Also call quality on them is pure trash. The jaybords however have noise canceling tech in them which apparently provides good quality.

I'm pumped for my jay birds to arrive!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 11:55 PM
    I got my Jawbone 2 today. So far, I have to give it VERY high marks.

I especially like the extra rubber ear-buds and ear-hooks. Suitable for all ear shapes and sizes. Its very easy to use and everyone I've spoken to said they can't tell I am on a BT headset. Of course, its only been a day and can't comment on the battery life, but the:

1. quality is excellent. The fit and finish are very nice and I like the looks of it. Its very light, looks sturdy, doesn't have a lot of silly looking buttons and appears quite stylish. I got the silver one.
    2. the price ($53 shipped as new on eBay after the 30% live.com discount) rocked,
    3. the sound is great on my end and the other person's end,
    4. charging took about 45 minutes
    5. noise reduction is as advertised

6. the net result is that I couldn't be happier so far.

I've had about 5 BT headsets in my life and never liked one as much as this.
    12-08-08 05:57 PM
    I also have the JB 2 and it works flawlessly, and with voice dialing too. I got mine with the special from verizon with the JB 2, the case, and the car charger when I ordered the storm. BTW, I ordered from the store in circuit city on the 27th and got the stuff on dec. 3rd so I thought that was pretty fast. With the rebate and upgrade credit I paid 219 for everything..
    12-09-08 11:50 AM
    If they made a stereo jawbone headset, I'd be in heaven. But for now, JB2 works great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-08 12:16 PM
    I tried using the original Jawbone that worked very well with my Pearl and voice dialing would work once or twice, after that the display would show "say a command", but no audio would come through, if I said a command, nothing worked. So, I stopped by a Verizon store, they switched out the Original Jawbone with a Jawbone 2 and now voice dialing is not invoked when I press the call button. The lady at the Verizon store told me to call level 2 tech support and this guy tells me that Bluetooth is not supported on the Storm! I cannot believe this, can anyone else confirm?
    12-09-08 06:58 PM
    I've used the Jawbone 2 in the past, and agree that noise cancellation is fantastic. However, I couldn't get the ear loops to stay on my ear for the life of me. It could never maintain pressure contact with my jawbone for the noise cancellation to work consistently. As a result, I sold it.
    12-11-08 09:02 PM
    I've had a motorola, among many others, then went to the Jabra JX10...which was ok. Then I switched to the Jawbone 2. I would watch out for this one. It works with the vibration of your jaw. So if it isn't touching your jaw, no one can hear you or they hear a horrible echo. The little jawbone never came in contact with my jaw unless I put on my sunglasses and they pressed it there, so I wouldn't give that great remarks.

Now I have the BlueAnt V1 and I have to say it is great. It pairs perfectly, everyone can hear me perfectly and vica versa and you can talk to it and it actually understands what you are saying. I say after a list of 6 or so bluetooths, I finally found the one. Good luck with your search!
    12-11-08 09:12 PM
    Anyone using the Blueant V1 or z9i have a problem with the earloop design? Does it retain the headset securely against your ear, or does it fall out? Hard to adjust the fit?
    12-11-08 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD