When I use the berry key when sending a text message I sometimes get the applications menu poping up. I tried not holding the berry key down as little as possible. Is there a way to stop the application menu from poping up at all?
    08-08-09 09:37 PM
    Lower your key rate to medium or medium slow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 09:41 PM
    Mine always clicks twice for some reason

08-08-09 09:45 PM
    How would changing the key rate stop the applications menu from poping up? Even when I click the berry key to click from the home screen to the icon screen I get the same pop up? If you click the berry key to bring up the menu to move an icon you will get that same pop up screen sometimes.
    08-08-09 10:05 PM
    I have the same issues and have tried the keyrate adjustments. I think it's a .151 issue too. I didn't have this issue on earlier OS versions. It's not really a big deal to me because it only happens once in a while.
    08-08-09 10:09 PM
    If you click it faster it shouldn't bring up the switch app menu. At least it doesn't for me.
    08-08-09 11:43 PM
    I think RIM sped up the key rate a bit in the newer OS's and that's why you're just realizing it.

08-09-09 12:06 AM
    Never had the problem using the .75 OS, but ever since i have updated to any of the OS after that i have had this problem. It can be annoying as **** at times
    08-09-09 12:50 AM
    i have also noticed a shorter delay with this menu, but not enough for it to be really annoying
    08-09-09 04:35 AM
    Same here. It's gotten to the point that I tend to click Berry/Back//Berry almost as a matter of course.

08-09-09 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD