As I understand it, in bedtime mode the led does not work and radio can be set off or on. I take it radio is anyincoming messages...off - Don't recieve any...on - still recieves them. If I have it off, then in the morning I'm back in normal mode, do i get those meaasges that i missed during the night?
    01-29-09 10:08 PM
    Yes, it's just like you had your phone turned off. When the radio is turned back on, the messages will then arrive. Having the radio off also means you will not receive any calls.
    01-29-09 10:15 PM
    So in the options I can Disable the LED and dim the screen, but leave radio on in case i need those msgs right then...
    01-29-09 10:18 PM
    Once you turn off bedside mode you all receive all incoming messages that were sent your way while it was in bedside mode. Think of it to being similar to how you would receive messages when you turn your phone on after it has been off for a while. Hope this helps
    As I understand it, in bedtime mode the led does not work and radio can be set off or on. I take it radio is anyincoming messages...off - Don't recieve any...on - still recieves them. If I have it off, then in the morning I'm back in normal mode, do i get those meaasges that i missed during the night?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 10:21 PM
    allrightythen
    01-29-09 10:23 PM
    This is correct
    So in the options I can Disable the LED and dim the screen, but leave radio on in case i need those msgs right then...
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-09 10:23 PM
    My bedside mode keeps the screen on but very dim - with the clock.

If I turn bedside mode off the screen goes out completely over time.

I have the bedside set to dim the screen.
    02-15-09 08:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD