Hey I am still relatively new to the bb storm. I want to make sure that I am fully utilizing the storm's capability in terms of the services so that I am not just throwing away $30 a month. What do you guys use your blackberry's for throughout the day besides for email? For example what websites do you go on and what tools help you during the day.
    06-24-09 10:23 PM
    Youtube, weatherbug, Poynt (whitepages quick search), google, google maps, facebook, stocks, twitter, sports news, all kinds of crap...most of the stuff you can do on your compy (except flash)
    06-24-09 11:00 PM
    I am a news hound so I have all of my favorite outlets' shortcuts on the home screen...abc, cbs, cnn, cnet, local, espn, si, and on and on.
    06-24-09 11:26 PM
    I use a bunch of stuff to get me through the day (gchat, fml, facebook, crackberry) and some useful apps on the go (Poynt which does everything, google maps for gps and traffic checks).

Oh yeah, and my storm occasionally walks my dog.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 12:02 AM
    Kelly blue book, eBay, online banking, there are a few forums that I frequent, including this one, the weather, the news, mapquest and probably some others that I'm missing. When I travel or just have some downtime during the day, I watch a movie or listen to music. I use the camera and video at work quite often also.

06-25-09 01:12 AM
    Aim,youtube,google,pronz,viigo,myspace,googlemaps, facebook,CB(duh), and just any question I have about life.

06-25-09 01:18 AM
    Twitter (ubertwitter)
    Facebook
    Pageonce (a program that tracks all your finances, credit cards, bills, etc.)
    Worldmate Live (keeps track of your travel plans including flight info, meetings, hotels, car rentals etc.)
    News (I use Thomson Reuters app)
    Berryweather (version 1.5 just came out with animated radar maps!)
    BBMessenger with friends
    Youtube
    Podcasts!! (using Podtrapper)

I've stopped getting my podcasts on iTunes and solely use my Blackberry now. I find getting OTA podcasts to be much more convenient than having to plug in my Nano just to get it to sync up. Plus I can use my bluetooth headset and listen in the office without bothering anyone.
    Last edited by erasure25; 06-25-09 at 01:48 AM.
    06-25-09 01:46 AM
    someone please help... how do i install the Bible into my blackberry storm 9530? thanx in advance for the replies..
    06-25-09 02:00 AM
    someone please help... how do i install the Bible into my blackberry storm 9530? thanx in advance for the replies..
    Go to the BB App world and you can download the BibleReader by Olive Tree. I have that app on my phone and it works well.
    06-25-09 08:18 AM
    Myspace
    Facebook
    Crackberry
    Amazon
    Yahoo
    Google
    Gmail
    Zuneboards
    Zunescene
    Themes4bb
    Bb app world
    Youtube
    Crackberry app store
    Slacker radio
    And many other sites to but too many to list but what I usually go on the web on my home pc I do on my bb storm.

06-25-09 08:37 AM
    I use it for twitter, myspace, facebook, FML..

Can someone post a link to the youtube app? I can't find it anywhere....

06-26-09 12:53 PM
    Can someone post a link to the youtube app? I can't find it anywhere....
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I'd stay away from the YouTube app- it's been giving a lot of people troubles (me included)...
    06-26-09 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD