so, upon viewing pages and wanting to return to the previous page, obviously I hit the back button, the little arrow going back..

now sometimes when I push this button as im browsing and want to go back, it takes me completely back and out of the browser. it won't just take me back a page. anyone else having this problem?

it's really bugging me out.
    01-03-09 09:53 AM
    i usually go back a page on mine all the time. when im zoomed in it zooms out and goes back to previous page. im using the unofficial .85 software too.
    01-03-09 10:02 AM
    What you're describing is a known bug.
    01-03-09 10:04 AM
    true, but its the same when i was on the .75 official one. it never closed the brower it jsut went back to previous page and zoomed out.
    01-03-09 10:08 AM
    What you're describing is a known bug.

so im not crazy? i searched for it and couldn't find anything about it.

basically im looking at a page.. and want to go back one page, and i hit the back button and BAM im back at the home screen.

it sucks. it happens to me with almost every page I look at.

any way to fix this? any resolutions?

thanksss
    01-03-09 10:21 AM
    anyone have any help or suggestions?

01-04-09 10:11 AM
    This was hapening to me. I had the Key rate set to fast. I changed the key rate options>screen/keyboard/key rate to normal, and no longer happens for me
    01-04-09 10:26 AM
    i'm also using .85 and sometimes using the back button kicks me out of the browser. now i just have it pop up a prompt asking me if i want to exit browser or not. it's not the best way, but it keeps browser from just exiting.

browser > menu/options > general options > turn on closing brower on escape under prompt.
    01-04-09 10:27 AM
    thanks so much for the help guys!
    01-04-09 10:39 AM
    press bb button then select back on menu
    01-04-09 11:42 AM
    Are you using a quick press of the back button or a long press. Holding the back button will take you out but on mine a quick press only goes back one page. If using the quick press and still going all the way out, check key rate and adjust.
    01-04-09 12:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD