Hi CrackBerryians! This is thread about the Box that came with your BlackBerry Storms. Am I the only one that thinks that there should have been better contents in the box (Headphones, Cases - if any - etc.)? With all the $100 million in marketing don't you guys think that there should have been nice stuff in there? I mean it was really plain. The Bold came with nice stuff I think! My Storms though, don't have any problems with that! I'm on Verizon by the way, as you guys can tell from my profile!
    02-04-09 05:32 PM
    We got an 8gb sd card. Vodafone didn't.
    02-04-09 05:35 PM
    We got an 8gb sd card. Vodafone didn't.
    ohhhhh............ I didn't know that! Thanx But is that it????
    02-04-09 05:36 PM
    Mine came with headphones.. Your's didn't? Anyway I never took them out of the package so I don't know how good they are.
    02-04-09 05:38 PM
    My box had an "I got a Storm!" T-shirt, a gift card for a facial and manicure, a genuine leather belt clip with my initials embossed in gold, a pair or Ray-Ban sunglasses, vouchers for 2 first-class airline tickets, a bottle of 18-year old scotch, and a pack of gum
    02-04-09 05:39 PM
    No they did! But no case, and headphones suck!
    02-04-09 05:39 PM
    Well we got the sd card and Vodafone got the case. Either way you would have to buy one or the other lol.
    02-04-09 05:41 PM
    My box had an "I got a Storm!" T-shirt, a gift card for a facial and manicure, a genuine leather belt clip with my initials embossed in gold, a pair or Ray-Ban sunglasses, vouchers for 2 first-class airline tickets, a bottle of 18-year old scotch, and a pack of gum
    Ya, but did you get the diamond/gold key chain and matching jaguar? I didnt think so!
    02-04-09 05:44 PM
    I think Verizon got the better contents.

The sd card is clutch.
    02-04-09 05:45 PM
    I already had an 8 gb micro SD card so I'm not even using the one that came with the phone. Sad.
    02-04-09 05:47 PM
    I already had an 8 gb micro SD card so I'm not even using the one that came with the phone. Sad.
    So can you give it to me then? lol jk
    02-04-09 05:48 PM
    lol you already have one too!
    02-04-09 05:49 PM
    lol that's funny!
    02-04-09 05:50 PM
    i wished we got the premium headphones
    02-04-09 05:50 PM
    i wished we got the premium headphones
    the one with BB logo right? me too!
    02-04-09 05:56 PM
    Bought the premium media headset... Best investment I've made on the phone now if those had come with the phone I'd be in heaven =)
    02-04-09 06:00 PM
    Bought the premium media headset... Best investment I've made on the phone now if those had come with the phone I'd be in heaven =)
    where did you buy those from? i wanted those, but i went to the Verizon Store and didn't find any
    02-04-09 06:02 PM
    WoW...what store...I'll go buy 10 of them...take out the goodies, and resell them after unlocking!
    02-04-09 07:50 PM
    where did you buy those from? i wanted those, but i went to the Verizon Store and didn't find any
    +1 on that i want to know where you can get those
    02-04-09 07:54 PM
    and a box of BS
    02-04-09 08:07 PM
    Gum!? You got GUM? Sheesh, RIM/Verizon ripped me off...
    02-04-09 08:33 PM
    are you serious?

we got headphones, a travel charger WITH the travel adapters, an 8GB friggan memory card, and a data cable. all with a phone that cost more than the purchase price to make.

do you want some cheese to go with your ....
    02-04-09 08:36 PM
    bah, the premium headphones suck, they don't stay in at all
    02-04-09 08:41 PM
    However, it must be said that I DID return the Storm I purchased within 24 hours. So, of there was extra "stuff" with the purchase tht wouldn't have really sweetened the deal too much.

I do think it was incredible to incliude an 8gb card with the Storm. However I already owned an 8gb card and dint need an extra one I asked if they could leaveb it out and charge me less - no dice, package deal. So. For me the "extra" stuff just meant higher price. Don't kid yourself and think it was "free". If you got it - you paid for it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 09:28 PM
    This is a phone, what do you expect to get with it? You get everything you would need to use it
    02-04-09 09:46 PM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD