Hey Everyone. So im taking my boat out tonight, and i want to put a dot on the map so i can remember where my dock is. Is there any way to do this with BB maps? Like set a waypoint? Just want to put a Dot on the map before i leave my dock to make it easier to return, my lake is pitch black! Thanks!

If BBmaps cant do this, i also have Gmaps Installed and AmazeGPS and GPS Logger, But i like the BBmaps look!
    07-06-09 10:45 PM
    Use the "Find Location" feature with "Where I am" when at your dock. BB Key>Add To Favorites. In theory, you can repeat the steps to get directions from wherever you happen to be back to your dock. I'm not sure how accurate it will be for you though, as it is mainly based on roads, not water.
    07-06-09 10:49 PM
    its pretty accurate when cruising the lake during the day and i can look based off the land. Thats perfect. Will try it when i get ouit there tonight. And if i forget, will pull this thread with the BB! Oh so addicted!

EDIT - Wow that post made sense. Typing fast at work. Will the remember the Long/Lat basically?

EDIT 2 - WOW so epic fail on typing, i meant will it remember the location based on Lat/Long or based of a street address?
    Last edited by krazykid6911; 07-06-09 at 10:56 PM.
    07-06-09 10:51 PM
    Lat/Long, I believe. I know I've used it when out on a god-forsaken road in the middle of nowhere, and it saved just fine, I was able to get back to the spot when I wanted to. No street addresses there either.

Let me know how it goes on water.
    07-06-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD